Welcome!

Hi...
Oh my god, I'm so nervous starting a new book.
Get it together, dream!

Hi!
You are welcome to the first page of my book, Fated!
It's about a human and a werewolf and blah blah blah... You know the story! (wait... No, you don't!).
Any who, I am so happy that you clicked ' read ' for this book! It means a lot to me! And I hope you really love it because you will love it! (I will make sure of that!).

I am really into werewolf stories because of their beautiful and wonderful love and adventure - like form!
And so that's why I thought, come on, dream, don't just sit there doing nothing!

Um, you should know that for every chappie I write, you would have just read a 1000 word chappie. If it's too short, so be it. All I know is that, those chappies are going to be perfect!... At least, to your (perfect) liking.

So there you have it, the soon to be a watty awarded book, Fated! (I really hope so!).

Started book - 28/08/2017

Cough cough!
Hello, everybody! Thanks for reading!
I'm DREAMNORTH, I speak for Fated.
And I'd like to say a few words, if you please!
Regarding the story that you're about to see,
It's actually perfect(I hope), just take it from me.
But there's more to this story than what's on the page.
So, please pay attention, while I set the stage. (wink)
We open in plowdirth, a town, they say,
Was mystic and dark... And they liked it that way!
A town mixed with beings that lurked so free.
So what happened to them? To the next page! Let's see...

- Gracious