Fated 18...

This chapter is dedicated to AnotherHater101!

Hey! Welcome Phaedra's POV! That's the greenhouse.

...boom! Clap! The sound of my heart. The beat goes on and on and on and on and
Boom! Clap! Make me feel good. Come on to me. Come on to me, now...

Boom Clap

Phaedra's POV...

When I locked the door, the feeling of lightheadedness didn't leave me. I sauntered over to my bed and lay on it, feeling like it could swallow me any minute.

Why was I feeling this way?

No doubt, it was from just thinking about that Caesar boy that came with Nori.
And also, no doubt, he was hot. So hot my eyes were burning as I looked at him.

But  why was that feeling there? That other feeling? That feeling that made me want to eat him up then and there?

I heard a knock.

"Baby? Are you okay?".

My grandma yelled from the other side of the door.

"I'm fine. Just a bit tired".
I didn't want to talk to anybody right now.

"Tired?! I'll go get the spare key". She said worriedly and started walking away.

I groaned and said quickly.

She would never leave me alone if what was worrying me worried her. A wonderful but annoying trait.

"Don't worry. I'll open it".

I stood up and walked to the door and opened it.
There stood my grandma with worried eyes. The eyes she had passed unto all of us. Deep brown, the very uncanny shade of it.

She grabbed my arm and walked us back to my bed and we both got into it. She pulled the covers over us and held me tight.
Ah. I missed this. This act of just sitting there cuddling and thinking but the feeling of the warm arms around you would butt into your thoughts and then, you get the feeling that everything is going to be fine.

After a long time, she asks, "Is it about Granada leaving?". Her head is on mine.

"No, it isn't. Really, you don't have to worry".

I heard a gasp and rolled my eyes, knowing she was going to say something ridiculous next.

"So, you received my award winning cuddle for nothing?! No, I won't have that. At least, I deserve payment".

I sighed and gave up. Grandma gives the best talks anyway.

"It's...it's about -. Do you really have to know this?".

"Yes, you're my granddaughter".

I could use this as a lie but when she said that, the thoughts came back up.

"I always think that you guys are mad at me for leaving. It's...it's been bugging me since I came. And...I'm trying to make it up you but as you could see, I haven't found something to help us financially and I always feel that you are still mad at -". She interrupted.

"Now, wait a minute, young lady. I - we will never be mad at you for leaving. I'm not mad. Your mother's not mad and I'm sure Gray's not mad either. We knew you suffered most in that devil's hands. No offense to your father".

"What? You are talking about dad". I asked chuckling.

She laughed a little before continuing, "So, you see. Even if we were mad, we couldn't stay like that. It would be stupid. To our own blood. Don't you ever think that. If you think you aren't doing anything for our benefit, just stay. Your presence in our lives is better. At least, we would be complete. And being incomplete wouldn't make us feel any better, now, would it, sweetums?".