Fated 33...

Phaedra's POV...

Okay, guys, this is the last chapter. And yeah, this story has been nice to write and I have learned more on how to write better books. Thanks.

"Caesar! Stoop". I whined as he tried to play with me as I was dead tired from all the bustling we did today.

Believe it or not, while my mom and grandma had been at work at the bakery, and Granada with Saul getting used to the pack and it's members, trying to get a good feel for her position as the Luna, Caesar had come over to the house when I was alone in it, with two other werewolves and bashed my ex's car. He hadn't even warned or informed me of it. He just went ahead to destroy it.

I ran out to watch them, he and the other two, his age and size, had turned it into...rubbish. They had torn it up into pieces and one by one taken it to the river he had taken me to last time and thrown it into there.

Right now, sitting in front of my home was a black new sportscar. The sleekest and shiniest I've ever seen. And he's right here, in my bedroom trying to get on my good side because I was mad at him right now. How could he do that? Without even telling me? I wonder why I got mad at this but I just am.

Rolls eyes.

"Don't you like it? I could get you another". He offered and I snapped my head to him and glared.

He sighed and said, "Why are you even mad anyway? You should be happy cause you're finally free of whatever that guy has with you". He grabbed my arm and lifted it, showing the scar. "He will never have any thing with you again. You will own nothing of his. And if I ever find out that you still have something, I will get very mad and destroy it -".

I interrupted.

"How on earth do you get so possessive? What is wrong with you?".

"What is wrong with me? What is wrong with me? I'm paranoid, Phaedra! That's what. I hate the way that scar looks on you. He did this to what's mine and you complain? I don't know what he has done to you. And I'm scared about you still wanting to own his stuff. Why? I'm your mate and this guy hurt you and you still want me to accept you keeping his car?". He sighed.

"I'll talk to you later". He stood up, dropped my arm and walked to the door.

I don't know what pushed me, the cold I felt after he let my arm go or the fact that he really was mad at me and I was pushing him away even more, but I stood up and ran after him till I stood in his front.

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry! Don't leave. I'll tell you if I find any other thing of his with me and I will personally give them to you to destroy. I'm sorry...please don't leave...".

A smug look slowly crept unto his beautiful face and a smirk followed, just as slowly. Then, a full smile came, showing his teeth, then he put his arm around me and pulled me to his chest and kissed me, a kiss that made me know who I belonged to, firmly ferocious.

Soon, we stopped and he hugged me to him.

"I love my new car though". He burst out laughing and pulled me outside so we could test drive.

So, all day, now is nighttime, we've been riding around town doing nothing but eating junk and getting dirty and laughing at passersby for no reason at all and screaming on top of our lungs, also for no reason at all. Caesar has been fun but it's like he never runs out of energy.

Of course, he's a werewolf.

Now, he's nipping at my neck which is kind of relaxing but tiring at the same time.

"Stop!". I say again, the tired feeling overwhelming the relaxing one.

But he doesn't stop. So, I push him away and get on my feet. We were on the floor of my bedroom. Mine now, since Saul has said that he wanted Granada with him in the pack house. Caesar has also persuaded me too but I haven't really thought about it. But it is tempting. Sooooo bad.