Fated 22...

...I know you're out in Cabo hanging with your brother, wishing that I was your bottle so I could be closed your lips again. I know you didn't call your parents ad tell them that we ended cause you know that they'd be offended. Did you not want to tell them it's the end?
And I know we're not supposed to talk. But I'm getting ahead of myself. I get scared when you're not cause I'm scared you're with somebody else. I guess that is gone. And I just keep lying to myself. Oh. I can't believe it.
I miss you, yeah, I miss you.
I miss you, yeah, I miss you, oh I do.
Though, I'm trying not to right now...

- I miss you

Phaedra's POV...

Where is he?

Wait, what?

Where's who?

Ugh!

I don't want to think about him anymore.

"But I can't seem to stop".

"Seem to stop what?".

"Peeing!".

I said without thinking.

My mother had caught me thinking to myself, ten o'clock in the morning on Saturday, pacing around our room with my black night shorts and a simple, black, short night top that didn't reach my belly button. It only had strings that hung on my shoulders. I had been restless ever since he left me. That had been two weeks and four days ago. He never disturbed me like I told him not to. He listened to me. And I didn't want him to. I knew I would regret it and I surely did.

Now, my mother's caught me.

At least I'm not like my sister. She's gone crazy in a silent way.

"Care to talk about it to your mother?".

I snapped my head toward her. I didn't get enough sleep last night. I was up thinking. About that damn werewolf. I suspect he injected me with something.

"Phaedra".

"I miss someone, okay! And I want to help it but I can't".

I shamefully sat on my bed in failure at not being able to fight what I feel. I literally sweat doing it.

My mom walked over to me and sat next to me.
We just sat there and stared at Gray. She was in her bed which was opposite mine. No doubt, she was most likely wearing nothing but underwear and that shirt she said someone gave her. Actually, Saul gave her.

Her hair was a mess. A bird's nest was neater compared to this one. This one should be a dragon's nest. Her eyes were bloodshot and just painfully swollen from crying last night.
She's really in pain but when we try to talk to her she just looks and thinks into space. She doesn't, most of the time, want to talk to anyone. Even Nori, who had looked so worried. I'm worried about her, too, but I can hardly face my own problems.

Problem no. One: Caesar.

Problem no. Two:Caesar.

Problem no. Three: Caesar.

I know I should put my younger sister's problem first but I am going crazy over this guy.

"Hmm. Guess your grandma and I have a lot of work to do". She looked back to me.

"Is it Wayne?".

I snapped my head toward her and frowned deeply.

"Of course not, mom! How could you say that?".