Fated 21...

Gosh! It's so hot here at home. You'd, literally, be in the bathroom, bathing and still sweat.

...I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe. We were meant to be. Jealousy, jealousy, jealousy, jealousy got the best of me. Look, I don't mean to frustrate but I always make the same mistakes, yeah. Always make the same mistakes, but
I'm bad at love. Can't blame me for trying. You know I'd be lying saying, you were the one. That could finally fix me. Looking at my history. I'm bad at love...

- Bad At Love

Granada's POV...

I looked, more like, stared at the muscles strong, hard back and ogled. I didn't take my eyes of him until I heard Gabriel chuckle.

I looked down, sharply and blushed that I heard been caught staring at my mate. I mean, Saul.

But seriously, he's my 'm' word. Why can't I stare at him?

I shouldn't be using that as an advantage to stare at him.

He's my friend. Nothing more.

"You know, he didn't mean to do that". He said looking at my wrist.
I could hardly feel the pain now. I'm pretty sure it's healed. But something just tells me that I should keep wearing it to spite Saul. But what Gabriel is about to say could change my mind. Actually, it changed my mind. I mean, Saul has already told me why. I knew he was not okay and I got to understand that. Normally, I wouldn't just give up like this but...I don't know why.

Oh, yeah. The pull.

Gabriel looked back to the TV. He was sitting on the floor. His back supported by the sofa I was sitting on and he continued talking. But I just had to interrupt.

"He is -".

"He told me". I looked down at him when his head snapped up to me.

"He told me everything, I think. He just told me enough. I know why he did it. He's not okay".

Gabriel smiled up at me and looked back at the TV.

His smile was cute.

"How old are you?". I asked.

He answered without looking at me.

"Seventeen".

My eyebrows shot up. Glad to know I'm older than someone here.

I mean, he looks like a fifteen year old boy. Everyone looks like twenty year olds.
Saul looked like a really young person but with manlier features. I mean, he had to put on that face for the whole pack. He had to show he was the boss here and to others.

Wow. Where did all that knowledge cone from?

Nori looked like a teenager and yet she's twenty. And her mate and his friend are also older but younger looking. Nori looks younger than me! And she's older. Must be their werewolf thing. I thought it was some kind of oil they used for their bodies.

But Gabriel looks way younger. Like a boy.

"Do you have a mate?".

Gabriel looked up at me for a minute and then, suddenly, sat up and freaked.

"My mate?! You're going to love her! Oh, yeah, I do have a mate. She has black hair but not as black as yours and Saul's. She's so pretty and she cooks the best meals. Her name's Piper. She's fifteen and she's just so small and petite that...oh, I'm sorry. You only asked me one question. Yes, I...I do have a mate".

I laughed a bit at him then told him,
"I would love to hear everything about her. She's so small and petite that...go on". I smiled at him and he willingly continued, happily.