Fated 25...

Here it is, guys. Enjoy!
:-)

Listen to It ain't me by Selena Gomez or I miss you by Clean Bandit or Wearing nothing by Dagny. They are all perfect for this chapter.

...sometimes, I wake up in a different bedroom. I whisper things. The city sings them back to you. Oh, those rumors, they have big teeth. Hope they bite you. Thought you said that you would always be in love. But you're not in love, no more. Did it frighten you? How we kissed when we danced on the light up floor? On the light up floor?
But, I hear sounds in my mind. Brand new sounds in my mind. But, only I'll be seeing you ever I go. But only I'll be seeing you down every road.
I'm waiting for it. That green light. I want it.
Cause only I'll come get my things, but I can't let go. I'm waiting for it. That green light. I want it. Oh, only I'll come get my things but I can't let go. Yeah, only I'll come get my things but I can't let go. I'm waiting for it. That green light. I want it. Oh, I wish I'll come get my things and just let go. I'm waiting for it. That green light. I want it...

- Green light

Caesar's POV...

It's been two weeks and four days since I last saw my mate. And surely, it's killing me. My hands never leave my hair. It's always running through my hair. Why? Well, I can't think straight all because of how she told me to leave her alone. How could I? With her teary eyes and quaking lips?

She became my life when I heard her voice calling out for her sister in the forest when Saul wanted to apologize to her. And I just had to bite her and make her hate me.

Whenever, as the beta of the pack, I trained the werewolves, I always felt lightheaded like I was sick. I couldn't concentrate. Two of the younger wolves had beaten me in two different fights.

All the wolves had looked at me with worried faces asking themselves what was wrong. I would dismiss them before they saw too much.

Well, yesterday, I asked Saul to relieve me of my duties for three weeks. Phineas looked willing to help me get myself some time alone or to think.

I'll admit, I thank the moon goddess that I wasn't the only one that was feeling sick. It looked like the Alpha needed to be relieved of his own duties. He was worse than me. He wasn't even talking to anyone. He gave me a nod when I asked him. I didn't think he was paying attention to me when I asked.
I knew he was upset about himself and nowadays he spent his time thinking and staring into space. He always forgets his shirt when he comes into the office.

He sits in his large office in the pack house, shirtless and looking into space and out the big window that looked out to the forest, not doing anything but just thinking.

From the looks of his office, he has a lot paperwork. He doesn't even pay attention to anyone anymore.

Well, all I can say is, all this started when those two sisters came into this town and I'm sure we'd rather go through this a million times with them here than not going through any pain whatsoever without them here. And judging by what we've done, I'm sure they can't take us anymore.

Anyway, today, it's early in the morning and I'm just coming back from a run in the forest. I come into my room by leaping into the window, by first, jumping unto a small tree, then to a bigger one, then onto the window sill and into the room. Front doors tire me.

I fell on my bed and thought about her.

Again.

Immediately, I stood and went to Saul's bedroom which was in the top floor to ask him to come with me to my mate's home. He agreed immediately, wanting to see his own mate and followed me.