Fated 26...

...I've been trying to do it right. I've been living a lonely life. I've been sleeping here instead. I've been sleeping in my bed. Sleeping in my bed.
I belong with you. You belong with me. You're my sweetheart. I belong with you. You belong with me. You're my sweet...

- Ho Hey!

Gray's POV...

As I ran out of the house with Nori's mother staring sadly at me, I heard fast footsteps behind me.

Someone was running behind me.

When he grabbed my forearm to stop me, it wasn't the satisfying, enchanting, magical and beautifully sensational feeling of pleasure that I felt. It was something different and it made me sadder. Especially when I turned around to see who it was.

"Gray, stop. Please, stop".

This time, we had reached a side of the forest which was near a road. The only road the led to my house from Nori's which was closer to the town so no one really went on it.

I struggled to get free from his grasp. I didn't want to hear or suffer his spiteful words for how I had put him in troub -.

He hugged me.

Tight.

Gabriel hugged me.

Wasn't he mad at me?

"I can't read your mind but I can't get mad at you,".

What did he say?

"You're too cute to get mad at".

That made me smile.

I'm glad he isn't.

He let go of me and added.

"Saul must be feeling my hands all over you. I'd better let go so I see the next sunrise".

I grinned wider at his comment but inside, I felt crappy at the mention of Saul.

I focused on now.

"I'm really sorry, Gabriel. I never meant to endanger your life. I wish I could really make it up. I feel so stupid for running instead of apologizing to you on first sight. I wish I did-".

"Shh!". He held his forefinger to my lips.

"I had forgotten about that until you mentioned it. And quit saying sorry. I'm not dead".

I smiled sadly. I wish I could really make it up to him.

He took my hand.

"Now, let's go back to Nori's".

My eyes widened and I pulled back.

"Oh no. Please, I...I - I can't. I know I'm supposed to but I don't think I can do it".

He smiled and said.

"Don't worry. I'll, then, walk you back home. That's if you want that". He smirked as he said that.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Of course, I would". I looked down. "As long as you're not mad anymore".

He smirked widely and grabbed my hand as we walked back.

"So, how is your mate? Oh, I hope she doesn't hate me".

"Hahaha! Of course, not. It was just barely scratches". He said nonchalantly.

I stopped and stared at his back as he walked on ahead of me.
Soon, he noticed that I wasn't walking with him and so, he turned back.

"What's wrong?".