Fated 11...

Hi!
Come up with any ship names now? I really want to read comments. Anyway, thanks for at least reading the book. Means a lot. :-)

And also the riddles. When are you going to start answering the riddles? Don't tell me you don't know them. Try. There's also going to be Saul's and Gray's POV in this chappie. Hope you like it!

Enjoy!

...strange sight. You stand in the light. You're wrong but you're right. My heart's beating wildly. Strange. How I'm scared but delighted. Afraid but excited too.
You have a cold heart. You're reckless and distant but I'll be persistent. I will understand you. Strange. How I'm drawn to the danger. I'll reach out my hands to you...
...you are a strange sight. Some new kind of wonder. With good hidden under. I'm sure that it's true. Strange. How your dark doesn't faze me. No, I won't give up on you...

- Strange sights

Saul's POV...

When I got home that night, I thought thoroughly about her.

Did she even like me?

But I'm her mate and she's mine too. I feel the pull and want to be with her every time but doesn't she feel that way towards me, too? Ever since I saw her, she's been behaving like I did something to her that hurt her but what have I done? I've even made sure that I put away my mean and bad attitude just for her. I've made sure no harm came to her, especially from all these rogues that have been coming constantly from my brother. To hurt her. I've made sure to even give her the head of the person who wants to take her away from her family. From me.

What else do I have to do?

I know she doesn't know anything about me and I've made her mad by breaking some things and she doesn't even understand why there is this monster called a werewolf but I can't just help myself, can I? I mean, I've been waiting for her for, like, seven years. I can't just keep away. Even if I can't hold her for ten seconds.

I want to ask her some questions, though. About what life she had before she came here. The dreams I had been having about her before I saw her showed that she seemed distressed, mostly pained. I want to know why.
She had also said something about her being a beast's possession. I know she was arguing with me the time she said it which was when I wanted to keep her with me, stupidly. But, she had also said she was one and won't ever be again. Who was that beast? I want to kill him. I hope she hadn't had any boyfriend before that would have made her be like that. She shouldn't even have had any boyfriend, either way. I wouldn't feel right.

There's a way she makes me feel. Different. She makes me feel different. I've never been known as a soft person before. I was always aggressive and arrogant. Mean and very strict. Now, my pack members look at me like I've gone crazy now that I'm smiling at them. I guess I never smiled at them before. The change Granada brings to me really is positive. Now, I regret treating my pack members like that. I hope they understand that I was just not nice because I hadn't found Granada.

I also found out her full name was Granada from her diary.

She hates it. But I love it.

Everything about her intrigues me.

I pulled off my shirt and had almost unbuttoned my pants when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I sat on my bed and answered.

"Come in".

"I can't".

I knew from that moment it was Renee.

What the hell does she want now?! I want to dream of my mate!
My wolf told me hatefully.