Fated 5...

I failed you! I'm so sorry! But here is another chappie to make up for it.

This chappie is dedicated to Yashikabalani

...I can't stand her whining. Where's her binky now? And loving her seems tiring. So boy just love me down, down, down.
Someone told me, "stay away from things that aren't yours". "But was he yours, if he wanted me so bad?". Pacify her! She's getting on my nerves. You don't love her! Stop lying with those words...
- Pacify her

Saul's POV...

I don't know what is happening to me and trust me, I DO NOT like it. All werewolves turn at age fifteen and almost immediately find their mates. But, guess what? I haven't found mine. And neither has my sister who is the only one I have. My whole family faced lateness in finding their mate except my elder brother. I don't know why that is but...it is.
My elder brother, after his turning, found his mate just the next day. The others? Well, it took six to thirteen years to find theirs. Mine is taking seven years now and I still haven't found her. I have flipped every stone, killed anyone and even destroyed packs for her discovery. I even almost destroyed my pack, Nightwish.

Nightwish is the world's strongest pack as a whole in the were world and also the most populated. It possesses wealth unimaginable and strong fighters and people. I am a strict alpha and it works for my pack. And that's enough. Almost. Almost...without a mate. And me being without a mate, doesn't make my pack the strongest in the world...at least to me and Nightwish. The other packs don't know this. If they do, they'll tend to think that our pack is weak and probably end up cooking up plans to maybe take over or destroy our pack.
The council of the pack have decided that I should step down and hand over to the beta if I don't have my mate yet and I know that would have disappointed my mother. I know it's not my fault but, now, do I want that?

I don't think so.

So I do what I think is best and get someone to act as my mate for the time being and this has been accepted by the council. I am aged twenty - one and I still haven't found her yet. I still go to the school and ' learn' to hopefully find my mate there. I don't really do anything there, I just look for my mate and I still haven't found her.

I dream about her every time I close my eyes to sleep. I never see her face and so I don't know what she looks like. She has jet black, waist long, pin straight hair that I just want to run my hands through. She is perfect in every place and way. I just go mad when I wake up and not want to speak to anybody because I can't see her and... because I feel pain. Sometimes, when I see her in my dreams, her shoulders are slumped and her body looks fed up and tired. I feel pain anytime she's like this and I can't do anything about it. I feel that whatever she is going through wherever she is, she is hurting and and it kills me to know that. It kills me that I am not with her.

I am stuck with Renee, my mate for the mean time. She's really clingy and I can tell that she really likes me but I don't at all. I've tried to tell her that but she doesn't seem to care. She knows I haven't found my mate and that my mate will be mad when she does find out that I'm with her, she knows she isn't my mate but she still doesn't seem to care. If you are wondering where her mate is, he is dead.

A month ago, I was told that some people were moving into the town of our pack, although humans lived here too, Plowdirth. They were humans. They were a female party, three women. A grandmother, her daughter and granddaughter. She was going to be attending the school.
This year, there were new people attending the school and I really hoped I would find my mate. I missed her. I needed her.
Sometimes, I would have fits of anger and shut everyone out because I couldn't find her. And soon, just soon enough, I would be insane. Now, all Renee does is calm me down which really doesn't work because she is not her.