Fated 14...

Enjoy! Oh! The car up there is Saul's car.

...I remember us alone. Waiting for the light to go. Don't you feel that hunger after so many secrets to show...

- Shine

Gray's POV...

As many as there are werewolves in Dorim high, there are also humans. Not as many though. There are nerds and stuck up hoes and normal...just normal teenagers.
As I walked through the hallway with Saul's right arm around my shoulder, his 'best friends' following behind, my body suffered surprised stares and disgusted gazes and two...just two angry looks from

One: Renee; and
Two: The human, Burdine.

Oh! Rewind.

********************
This Monday morning, I decided to not put on make - up. Besides, I look really wonderful without make - up. I put on a denim skirt that reached just below mid - thigh and a big red hoodie. I styled my long black hair into a side - plait with a part at the side and lastly, I put on cute black flip flops for school.

I slung my back pack over my shoulder and got out of my room. Also, Phaedra was still snoring away. I made my way into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I greeted my mom and grandma. My mom made sick moaning sounds with her head on the table and hair all over the place with a million tangles in it. My grandma was in the same state but her head wasn't on the table. It was in her freaking phone, texting that man. I rolled my eyes, hard.

"Good morning, mom. Good morning, grandma. Good bye, mom. Goodbye, grandma". I said as I took a bite out of my apple and walked towards the door. I stopped when I realized they didn't answer me. I waited, still facing the door.

No answer.

I turned to them and saw them looking at me. My mom's eyes and nose were red and my grandma was also like that but she had a creepy smile on her face. I folded my hands and raised an eyebrow, chewing apple.

With weird voices, they answered.

"Goodbye, baby".

I smiled and nodded.

I turned the door knob and took another bite of my apple. Immediately I opened the door, loud music invaded my ears. I saw what it was, actually who it was and quickly shut the door, not wanting my family to know what was happening.

"What took you so long?! I've been waiting for you! Come on! We're gonna be late!". A happy, very happy Saul shouted from the driver seat of his red Alfa Romeo. I could tell he doesn't behave like this very often because his friends look at him weirdly.

I saw outside of my house, two cars, one an Alfa and another a Genesis. Nori's car. In the back seat of Saul's Alfa, two guys sat looking weirdly at their friend. The loud music was coming from this car. And there in the other car, sat a very confused Nori. I looked at the two before finally realising something.

Did Saul come to pick me up for school?

Why do you think I'm here? Now, come on! Get in!

I rolled my eyes and went over to Nori's car.

From the corner of my eye, I saw that Saul looked pissed.

"Hi, Nor". I greeted and almost slid into the passenger seat.

"Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. What do you think you're doing?".

"Getting into your car".

"Don't tell me you told Saul to come pick you up".

"Of course, not".