Fated 23...

...you weren't a fan of pictures. So I hardly ever took 'em. Got them saved in my mind from the bedroom. So, that way I can't forget your skin.
So I saved all the texts all of the best over the years just to remind myself of how good it is. Or was.
And I know we're not supposed to talk but I'm getting ahead of myself. I get scared when you're not, cause I'm scared you're with somebody else. I guess that it's gone. And I just keep lying to myself. Oh. I can't believe it.
I miss you, yeah, I miss you.
I miss you, yeah, I miss you, oh I do.
Though I'm tryin' not to right now.

- I miss you

Saul's POV...

It's been two weeks and four days since I pushed Granada away, literally.

I didn't talk to anyone and didn't eat for days and didn't go to my mother for help. My mate hated me and that made me want to die. My wolf wasn't even his usual annoying self anymore. Sometimes, I wondered if he was there.

Nowadays, I wish I was never alive to hurt her. I wish that I could get rid of this rage once and for all. I wish I was dead and maybe she would be happy again. The feel of her body had left my memory but my body still craved for it. I thought I would die if I didn't see her soon.

I wished she would know that that still wasn't me when I yelled at her that night. I wished she knew that I really loved her and really wanted her unhurt.

I really love her but now that she's against me, how do I show her?

After a week, after the sleepover, and after my fight with her, I wanted to go apologize and make amends for yelling at her that way. I knew she was human and she didn't understand things. But after I apologize, I'm going to explain to her, the things that she should know. I got to her house and tried to find her scent but she wasn't in. In fact, the house was locked up. No one was home.

I guessed Nori's home and ran straight there. Eager to talk to my mate. I can't even sleep well knowing she was scared and angry with me.

Before I got to the door, Nori's mother had opened up. I get that almost all the time.

"Good evening, Alpha. What brings you here?". The nice woman greeted.

"Hello, ma'am. Is Nora here with her friend, Granada? I want to speak to her?".

"Oh, you mean your mate?".

I furrowed my eyes at her. None of my pack members knew about my mate or that she was human.

"Nori told me, Alpha dear". She answered smiling. I chuckled at her name for me.

"They're both in. Nori's room".

I smiled and thanked her. Before I could leave her sight and go down the hall, she added.
"I'm sure she would be ecstatic to meet you".

I nodded and answered. "I hope".

She frowned but didn't push it. She just smiled and continued what she was doing.

I walked down the hall, finding their scent and following it. I stopped at the door and heard them talking. Finding the door opened just a crack, I watched and listened. They were beside Nori's window talking. First, Nori talked about what Phineas got her yesterday and I just rolled my eyes. Then, she asked my mate to forgive me and get along with me. My mate's head snapped up to meet with Nori's and then after, scowled.

"When will I forgive him?". She asked Nori.

Nori nodded and waited for her answer. I also waited.