Fated 9...

Hi guys! I'm back again!
Are you really enjoying this book?
Cause this is my first one and I need to know if I'm writing jargon. I really hope in blowing you guys' mind. Wink wink.

So!
Here's another chappie! Hope you like it!

Uh...one more thing.
You guys should totally try to ship Gray and Saul! It may be a bit hard but a cool one is needed, though. I vote #say!

Weird, right?
Why don't you come up with a cooler one?

This chappie is dedicated to Niranju98
She is the awesome cover maker who made the awesome cover up there! Don't you just love it? Niranju is a great cover maker! Here is another, though. It looks the same but I just wanted the cover to have a striking similarity with the features of the characters in the book. You could maybe choose the best out of both. Have a look see!

 Have a look see!

Enjoy!

...these four lonely walls have changed the way I feel, the way I feel, I'm standing still. Nothing else matters now you're not here. But where are you? I'm calling you. I'm missing you.
Running, running, running, running.
Running, running, running. I'm running from myself no more. Together we'll win it all.
I ain't running, running, running, running.
Running, running running.
I'm ready to face it all.
If I lose myself, I lose it all...

- running (lose it all)

Gray's POV...

The next day, Saturday, my parents had gone out to work. By now, I could tell that my grandmother and her male friend were getting close. Phaedra was out looking for something to do. I was all alone at home. I had nothing to do. So, I baked a small cake. I took a piece and went into my room and thought of what to do. I busied myself by reading a book and eating. I got bored and looked around for another thing to do. My eyes instinctively looked out to the window.

The forest would be a good place to stay in. As I got off my bed, I caught sight of Saul's shirt and remembered.

He was coming today!

I ran out of my room and bolted the doors. I knew that Saul wanted to take me again and keep me away for as long as possible.

Why?

I have no idea.

The thing really bugging me in all that happened yesterday was the thing Saul called me.
His mate.

What is that?

I guess that was the reason why he wanted to lock me up. Why had he thought of locking me up? What were these monsters? Why me? They said other humans had been living here. But they chose me to be locked up in Saul's bedroom. They chose me to know their secret. They chased me into the forest and when I was unconscious, they took me into their hideout.