Fated 12...

Enjoy!

...every gesture, every move that she makes, makes me feel like never before. Why do I have this growing need to be beside her? All these emotions I never knew, of some other world far beyond this place. Beyond the trees, above the clouds, I see before me a new horizon.
I wanna know. Can you show me? I wanna know about these strangers like me. Tell me more. Please, show me. Some thing's familiar 'bout these strangers like me.
Come with me, now, to see my world. Where there's beauty beyond your dreams. Can you feel the things I feel, right now, with you? Take my hand. There's a world I need to know...

- Strangers like me

Saul's POV...

When I put her down after bolting into the the forest, I turned. It would be faster for us to run deeper into the forest where no one could easily see us. And hear what we talked about. No human.

When I saw her face, she was so scared and I quickly read her mind to know what she was about to do.

She wanted to run, of course.

When she turned to do so, I ran and stopped in front of her. So wherever she turned, I was in her way. I came closer and growled lowly. I couldn't stop growling. She was smelling so nice. I wanted her scent to be stuck in my nose forever so that would be what I would always be smelling. She was driving me crazy.

And she was also shaking in fear.

I tried to stop growling.

She looks like she could faint anytime soon.

Please, will you just stop shaking?

She suddenly frowned at me and yelled.

"How, the hell, do you expect me to stop shaking when I'm in front of a - ". She stopped when she looked into my eyes. I was so serious and a bit mad at what she wanted to say. She paled and completed it.

"Werewolf. When I'm in front of a werewolf". She calmed and sat on a large tree stump and cradled her head in her arms. Trying to calm her trembling body. I read her mind.

She was trying to calm herself down. Trying to tell herself that I was harmless, even after she had seen me fight with the other werewolves the night before. Trying to acknowledge the fact that she was sitting on a tree stump in the middle of nowhere with a werewolf that was so huge that it was towering over her as she sat. She was trying to acknowledge the fact that the werewolf in front of her was Saul.

She looked up at me and gasped loudly, eyes wide open in fright. Then, she ducked her head back between her legs and under her hands. Man, she's so scared. In my head, I rolled my eyes. I don't know why I was feeling mad. Maybe, it was because of the fact that she didn't want to be with me or that she doesn't trust me enough not to hurt her or that she hated me. I was just  mad. I calmed and mind - linked her.

Calm down, Granada. I won't hurt you.

She looked up, then quickly ducked back.

"Are you sure you won't hurt me?". She said, while ducking her head.

How could I? You're my mate.

She stiffened when she heard me call her that. That just made me more mad. Why can't she just accept that?

Look up at me. Look at me.

"Will you be your normal self?".

Just do it, will you? I need you not to be scared of me, right now. Just look up, please.