Fated 3...

...oh angel sent...from up...above,
You know you make my world light up.
When I was down, when I was hurt, you came to lift me up...
- Hymn for the weekend

Gray's POV...

SHE WAS REACHING my five foot four frame, had waist - long brown hair which she also braided, deep blue eyes, nothing like mine cause I had chocolate brown eyes with a hint of blue in it, gotten from my grandma, full, taut lips like mine,had a beautiful face, tanned skin, was clad in a black skirt which stopped mid thigh and a black top and...had a smiling face put on...and I must say, she really does have a good body...

She held up a brown bowl of something, covered with a white cloth in her hands.

"What's up, new neighbor? ". She called out in a clear voice.

"Hi. Um...what...how - ". She giggled. That brought me back to my senses.

"Hi. I'm your new neighbor. I just thought, maybe I could come welcome you into our town and maybe show you around a little, but seeing that it's a little bit late, that couldn't be possible. Here are some muffins". She removes the white cloth to reveal them.

"Um...sorry for that. Um...I really appreciate it, thanks. Come in". I opened the door wider, not obeying my mother's instruction.

"Thanks, never mind about that. I know you were shocked to see me instead of the two other ladies that live here with you".

"How - ".

" Oh, I saw them leave to go into town. You know, I could see your house from mine. You've got really fun people living with you. They were struggling with each other while they got out of the house". She finished, giggling. I groaned inwardly.

"Oh, that was my mother and grandma".

"Cool".

"Don't mind my manners. Have a seat".

"No, never mind. I will be leaving now. My mom will be expecting me".

"Okay". She hands me the bowl and makes her way to the door.

"Besides, you have a really beautiful home".

"Thanks, believe me, I do not know how I got it".

"Alright, bye". She turned and walked away only to come back to me again.

"Um, will I see you at school tomorrow?". She asked, looking into my eyes.

"Um...what school?".

"Dorim, Dorim high".

"Uh, I'll ask my mom about it".

"Oh, okay. So, maybe I'll see you there?". She continued.

"I'll tell my mom, specifically".

"Great! See you then". She turned again and was on her way.

"Yeah, bye". I said to no one in particular and shut the door.

********************

"Mom, what are we having tonight?". I asked after they had come back and made something while I was in my room.

"Pasta and we have pudding for desert". She answered and I went to the edge of the counter and brought out the bowl that contained muffins and placed them on the table.

"Baby, where did you get those? I know you didn't bake them". She said, raising an eyebrow. "There wasn't even anything in the house".

"Calm down mom, it was friendly neighbor. She wanted to say hi. And she brought these".