Fated 30...

Okay, I'm out of songs already but hey, anything to get to the next chappie stat.
Enjoy!

Granada's POV...

We all fell silent at what had just taken place. Saul's arms tightened around me and I couldn't feel any safer. Another girl I recognize as Gabriel's mate, Chantal moved towards Nori to help hold Genie in place. But I knew they wouldn't hold her off for long.

She had heard her mate's voice.

She tore out of their arms and her eyes turned red. She dashed towards her mate's voice which was out the door.

Until we heard a thud.

We looked at each other and also ran out to see what was going on.

Saul still never letting go.

But I didn't mind. I was loving it.

We ran out the door and saw her on top of a young man. Like Gabriel's size and age. Not really broad chested like Saul, Phineas and Caesar but still a good size.

Her teeth were in his neck.

He held on to her waist in pleasure as she tightened her grip on his neck.

When she was done, she got off him and suddenly, backed off, behind Nori.

Why?

I guess she just realised what she had done and was embarrassed. I didn't blame her.

She had just found her mate.

He looked downcast as she had moved away. He tried to reach for her again when Saul finally let me go and stood in front of him. Of course, he wouldn't allow some stranger he didn't know go near his sister.

"Who the f0ck are you?".

Genie grabbed her brother's arm and looked at him with pleading eyes. She herself couldn't stop her brother when he grew protective. But she had to try. Although, she didn't know who the young man was, he was still her mate.

When the man's eyes fell on Saul, his grew rigid with anger.

"You...you bastard. You have been torturing my mother for many years. Forced us to live as rogues. Taken her lover from her. When all she did was serve you. You're no Alpha! You're just as weak and stupid as a street dog!".

"Hey!".

I yelled.

I didn't know how I did but now that I had gotten my mate back, he had no right to speak to him like that. Who is his mother anyway?

Everyone's eyes turned to me.

"Don't you dare speak to my mate like that. Say one stupid word and you won't like what would happen".

"Why shouldn't I?".

I kept silent. Waiting to hear that he wanted to say.

"Why shouldn't I tell all about him and what he had done? Are you also in league with him?".
As he spoke, tears came to his eyes.

What?

Why was he crying?

What was he talking about?

"Let's go, everyone. Genie, you too".

Genie looked at him sadly. But obeyed.

We all turned to go. I couldn't stop thinking about Genie's mate. What he said. I had to tell Saul.

"Saul?".

He pulled me into him.
"Yes, love".

"We can't leave him like that. He's...he's Genie's mate. And...oh, didn't you see his face? Who is his mother? And what was he talking about?".