Fated 27...

...baby lay on back and relax. Kick your pretty feet up on my dash. No need to go nowhere fast. Let's enjoy right here where we at. Who knows where this road is supposed to lead? We got nothing but time. As long as you're right here next to me, everything's gonna be alright.
If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be. Baby, just let it be. If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be. Baby, if it's meant to be...

- Meant to be

Saul's POV...

I stopped walking when I heard what Gabe said.

For years, my mother and I have done all we could to find a way to break the curse. We've not even had a trace of Philippa or my brother, Reuben.

The only way was to find them and force them or to find them or persuade them. Which I would never do.

Now, all that's all my mind is my mate. And her sister. If I don't find them, he could do something and hurt them.

Curses! I've got to get them back.

But when I do, will she forgive me?

No. I'm not supposed to be thinking about that now. I must find them first before anything happens.

"Right".

He nodded and moved behind me once again and then, we entered got out of the hospital.

Immediately, we caught their scent.

Granada's POV...

Right now, the bag that was put over our heads to stop us from seeing where we were taken to was taken away.

I looked every which way but I didn't see my sister.

Until they wheeled her in.

They wheeled my sister in.

She was in a wheelchair being pushed by a big, bulky looking man or is he a man?
He was also accompanied by another bulky man shorter than him.

Okay, now, I'm sure they're not 'men'.

They had red eyes. The ugly and irritating type of red. A few abnormal looking hairs stood on their neck and dirty long canines stood out of their mouths.

They were werewolves.

They kidnapped us.

Rogues.

They were rogue werewolves.

And my sister...she was unconscious.

That's why they were wheeling her in.

Her head was down and her straight black hair covered; from her head and splayed roughly all over her thighs. Parts of her clothes were torn. She was still in her black black silk night shorts and short night tank. One of the straps of her silk tank had been torn and so it was only the other one that was holding on to keep her covered.

Her clothes were dirty and really covered in dust. Her arms had bruises. But no sign of blood.

Thank God for that.

Wait.

There was something glittering on her head.

Blood. It dripped slowly to her thighs. I thought that was dirt.

God, what did they do to her?

I struggled more to try to break free.

These monsters knew how to tie someone up well.