Fated 19...

This chappie is dedicated to Roshanna15.

Late? Who cares?
Enjoy.

(I'm sorry. I care. I'll try to be quick to update). And don't tell me that you never noticed what was happening with Caesar.

...Tonight, we are young. So, let's set the world on fire. We can burn brighter than the sun.
So, if by the time, the bar closes and you feel like falling down, I'll carry you home, tonight...

- We are young

Caesar's POV...

I immediately ran away from the Alpha when he excused me. He knew what was happening with me since I heard Granada's sister's voice calling for her in the forest. I suffered a lot of pain when the guys took me home that day. But, I would gladly suffer it all again. The pain actually has never subsided because I haven't seen her. It's reduced but it's painfully there and I know it won't leave until I get my hands on her. I make my way back to Granada's house. The whole group except Granada knows what is happening to me. She would find out on her own.

I stand in the nearest bushes near the door that leads to the forest from their bedroom.

There she is.

Sitting at the window seat and staring at the full moon. She looks like the moon goddess herself, to me. Her black hair is shining in the light of the moon. The brown eyes that her whole family has are so beautiful, that I could believe it if she says that another world with beautiful beings live in there. I just want to read her mind and know what she's thinking. I'm dying to know. I read her mind.

Me.

She's thinking how I'm so good looking. My wolf shivers and whines with need to be near her.

She still can't stop thinking about me. She's thinking about how muscular I am, right now. She's trying to stop thinking about me, trying to evade the mate's pull and my wolf hates it. He wants to go to her.

Get me closer! I need her body against mine or yours...ours.

Just calm down. She would be scared of me. Calm down.

Yeah, I can see you're doing fine calming down. He says sarcastically.

He waits for me to give up.

And I do just that.

Screw it! I'm going for it.

Attaboy! Now, let me at her!

She doesn't notice as I come closer to the backdoor of the bedroom. I open the door slowly and noiselessly. Thank God it doesn't creak.

She still hasn't noticed me. I move closer. Her scent a mixture of a wet flower meadow and strawberry. The perfect mixture. I look at her as I fight my wolf for control. He wins. I take a step and alert her. She sees my dark figure and scurried back further into the seat to avoid me. My heart feels pain.

"Who - who are you?". I come into the light from the moon, nearer to her. Her eyes widen and her face pales as if I was the devil. She's still so beautiful. There's no way I'm getting out of here even if she tells me to. Maybe, unless she screams. Which I hope she doesn't.

"Why are you here? Why do you want?". Her voice becomes stronger. To get rid of me.

Oh God.

When I don't talk but continue staring at her, she gets up.