Fated 10...

Enjoy!

...whatever you do, I'll do it too. Show me everything. Tell me how. It all means something. And yet nothing to me. I can see there's so much to learn. It's all so close and yet so far. I see myself as people see me. I just know there's something bigger out there.
I wanna know. Can you show me? I wanna know 'bout the strangers like me.
Tell me more. Please show me. Something's familiar 'bout the strangers like me...

- Strangers like me

Gray's POV...

"Uh...um...we um...we were talking about the play that we were going to...to...nothing much". I stuttered and shrugged at my sister. The person that had asked us the question.

"I don't think that's going to go as a cover up". My sister said as she walked toward us with her eyebrow raised.

Then it was Nori's turn to cover up. I looked at her and stared. She rolled her eyes and looked at my sister.

"No, Phaedra. It's not like Gray said". She sent me a glare.
"I was just acting a line from the movie we wanted to watch". She said, smiling mischievously.

What is this girl up to?

"I'm trying to tell Gray that I've watched the movie before and so I started acting out a part".

Phaedra moved to the couch and sat down. She looked at us suspiciously with the brown hard eyes she now had which wasn't like before. My father's doing. And her boyfriend's.

Still, she looked suspiciously at us who had turned to face her on the floor. I looked mortified but Nori looked just fine.

"So, the movie involved werewolves?". She asked.

"Not really. But, yeah".

I wanted to tell Nori that It wasn't a werewolf movie. It was about a stupid clown. And she mentioned our classmates. Still, my sister wouldn't find anything out since she didn't know my classmates.

"Ook. If that's all...". Phaedra said, standing up and going out of the house. Suspicion still evident on her face.

"Yes, that's all". Nori said, confidently lying.

I want to be like that.

When my sister had gone out, we turned to each other.

"Nice save, liar. You really can't keep a secret well hidden, can you?". Nori asked and got up to sit on the couch.

"I can totally lie. I lie a lot. I even lied to my mom about her broken China, she thought I broke it but it was really Saul who did". I stupidly said and stood up to sit down with Nori to watch it.

Nori looked at me and raised her left eyebrow.

I can't keep a secret well hidden, can I?

I was supposed to keep Saul's coming a secret from Nori. And now I just blurted it all out. Now Nori was upset with me.

"Look, I wanted to keep Saul's visit here a secret cause...I didn't want you to know that...that...".

I gave up and told her.

"You see, what I told you about some feelings that I've been having towards Saul before is true and at that time you didn't believe me. I wanted it to be kept that way. I didn't want you to think I was crazy. I didn't want you to think that I was trying too much to, you know, be with Saul. And I never called him here! He came to take his shirt that he gave me yesterday". I explained to her and her face softened.