Fated 28...

...ariadiamus late, ariadiamus da. Aria natus late adua. Anemalecule rawe, anemalecule rawe. Anemalecule rawe adea. Anemalecule rawe, ariadiamus da. Arianatus late adea. Ah...
Ariadiamus late adua. Aye tu aye!
Ariadiamus late adea.
Aye du aye! Aye du aye e!
Yakama mayama nayama na! Aye du aye. Aye du aye e...

- Adiemus

Saul's POV...

Granada!

Granada? Where are you? What has he done to you?

No answer.

She went off.

She's not answering me.

F2ck! I will kill him! I swear! When I find her and I see so much as a mark on her body, he will regret being a werewolf. Freaking shit! If anything happens to them, I will force him to turn and I will skin him alive and hang it on the wall in the lounge room of the pack house. Everyone will see the werewolf skin of their worst enemy. Their only enemy so far. Even if my father would not approve. Even if my mother will not approve. I don't care anymore!

"Brother!".

I snapped my head to my little sister as she tried to get my attention.

"What?".

"We found something".

My brows creased even more if that was possible. I sauntered over to her and stared down at her. Waiting for her to talk.

She was panting hard.

Earlier this morning, she had showed up out of nowhere. With backup. Sure, I called for back up wolves, I didn't know she would follow. And I couldn't have her here.

I told her to go back. Knowing that if something happens to her, I'll go insane. I've been keeping her inside the pack house away from the eyes of any rogue. She hasn't also found her mate yet.

But she refused to go back. When I, myself, tried to take her back, she ran off and then came back telling me it was also her Luna that was in trouble. And as the sister of the Alpha, she was meant to help. I couldn't argue with that but I also didn't want her hurt. So, I made her promise that when the fight was rough she would go back immediately. She reluctantly did.

And later today, when we decided to sit and think of where exactly she could be, because we have looked everywhere and still nothing, she ran off with a few other werewolves. She was the only female with Nori and Chantal that was here.

If one looked in the East of that forest we were in, they would see a lot of broken trees. Well, I had to break something to help with the insanity I was getting because of my captured mate.

And I was still a werewolf full of raging anger.

Then she came over.

"We've been going around in circles, brother".

My brows furrowed even more.

"What do you mean?".

"Reuben tricked us. With the help of the witch".

She paused to catch her breath. I waited impatiently. What had the bastard done?

Everyone had gotten up to listen to my sister. We were pretty much. Some had come out of sheer loyalty. And they were plenty.