Fated 6...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii! Guuuuuuuuys!
Loved the last two chappies?! Trust me, I know! Well, the last one came in a bit late because of Wattpad. They're getting annoying these days!

Anywho, they are the containers of my work, so I have to manage. This chappie is going to be fabulous, (like the other chappies, of course).

Enjoy!

This chapter is dedicated to TolaniAdekola

...I hear, the wind, call my name. The sound that leads me home again. The sparks of the fire, a flame that still burns. To you, I will always return.
I know the road is long but where you are is home. Where ever you stay, I'll find a way. I'll run like the river. I'll follow the sun. I'll fly like an eagle, to where I belong. Can't stand the distance, I can't dream alone, I can't wait to see you . Yes, I'm on my way. And now I know it's true, that every road leads to you. And I the eye of darkness, your light gets me through.
You run like the river, you shine like the sun. Yeah! You fly like an eagle. Yeah, you are the one. I see every sunset and with all that I've learned, oh, it's to you, I will always, always, return...
- I will always return

Gray's POV...

I walked towards them, Saul's eyes trained on me the whole time with worship in them.

Why the hell is he looking at me?

Is he trying to make me jealous?

Well, if that's what he's doing, it is working and I do not know how. Why?

CAUSE I CAN'T FREAKING CONTROL MYSELF!

I moved towards them with anger in my eyes. Someone, me, something trapped inside me tried to stop me from doing it but why the hell can't I stop? And the worst thing is, Saul keeps looking at me. That made the sane me, inside me, mad. But not mad enough to move toward them. It was the other thing that moved me. The other person. The other me. I was just a few steps from them now.

Oh no.

I had to stop myself. I had to. I don't know what I would do when I reached them. I couldn't embarrass myself. Would I kill them? Would I push her off of him? Would I...?

Questions. Stupid questions. I had to stop myself. I used all the strength that I had taken from that orange juice to quench my hunger, back at the cafeteria, to apply force on my brakes.

I stopped.

I looked at him for a long moment. Even though his pretty girlfriend was looking at me, irritated, I looked on, curiously. Asking myself why I had such uncontrollable feelings and inhumane anger just by looking at them making out. Couldn't they get in trouble for doing it in the hallways? They could. But throughout today, I saw that they and what I mean by they, I mean the whole school, behaved like he was their god. Why? I looked on. He looked on.

I walked past them and reached Nori. I felt his eyes on me. I stole a glance at him and saw...disappointment?

"Hey, girlfriend, I was looking for -. Whoa!
What in the world happened to you? Why are you all sweaty? Did the coach catch you and ask you to run laps around the school? That man is a killer. He just - ".

"I'm sweaty?!. How -". I touched my forehead and found that it was slimy with sweat. But...I just washed my face. Was it because of what just happened? I needed a break from this school.

I want to go home!

The warning bell rang for the next class.

"Here". Nori handed me her kerchief and I used it to mop my forehead.