Preference // How You Meet.

(Earth/Season One)

(Earth/Season One).

It was the first week of the prisoners on Earth, they were still trying to adapt to the new lifestyle they would have to adopt. Bellamy Blake had placed himself in charge of those people. making many speeches about freedom and a life without laws that they would have there. But the guy seemed very focused on getting rid of the wristbands that had been placed on them in the Ark.

(Y/N) didn't see the purpose of getting rid of it. She wanted that her parents thought that she was fine, that she was safe, not that she had been killed by radiation or whatever they would say to them. She managed to stay some time with that thought, but soon Bellamy and his followers began to place restrictions on what they had to offer for the 100. Like food. Only those who were without the wristband could eat what they had hunted.

She was human.

She needed food.

So soon enough she was in a line with some people for her wristband to be removed from her wrist. Some people let go moans of pain when they went to removed it, which seemed to be caused by the lack of delicacy of the boys who were removing them. When her turn came, she felt nervous, making her shake slightly as she supported her wrist on a tree trunk so that a boy could take the wristband off. He seems to realize how nervous she was and chuckled.

"This is going to hurt a bit, doll." he said with a smirk on his face.

"Don't worry. I can take it." his smirk just got wider, causing a grin to appeared on her face.

(Y/N) stared at the boy, who was looking at the wristband on her wrist, holding her arm in his hand. She kept staring at him when she felt a slight pain in her arm, causing her to let out a groan. He seems to enjoy the situation, his smirk still on his face while he stared at her.

"I'm sorry for being so rough." she could feel teasing in the tone of his voice, making her own smirk to come over her lips.

"I like rough." she said, ready to get out of there and let him remove the wristband from another person, but he kept his hands on her arm, preventing her from leaving.

"I'm Murphy." he said and placed a kiss on her hand.

"(Y/N)." she chuckled lightly.

"See you around, doll." he said, letting her go.

"Definitely." she said walking away, ready to eat something.

And while she ate her food, the girl stared at her hand, still feeling Murphy's lips there. She smiled to herself before she heard a whistle through the camp, spotting Murphy, who was staring at her from afar while he did his duties. She was looking forward for their next conversation.

******

Author: wukindly

Thanks for reading!