ch.5

Edited by sadiaslayzpizzas

Winter

"Winter you're my mate," he says again and I nod not quite sure what to do. Is he crazy? I mean like seriously werewolves aren't real. They can't be but then I think back to our first conversation. He said he liked wolves so much that I would probably think he was one. But that doesn't make any sense like at all. But think about it he whimpered that one time, and that wolf in the woods, he's too tame to just be a wolf, and you said it yourself the wolf seems familiar to you but it’s the only wolf you've ever seen. The voice in my head has a point but still. There's no way, even if they are real, that the moon goddess would pick me to be a werewolf's mate, I'm not special. "So..." Dean says awkwardly and I realize I've probably been staring for a long time. ‘But that's not possible ' I type and he smiles. "Ok, then what about the wolf in the woods that you've seen twice, both times early in the morning when you should have been asleep," he says giving me a pointed look. How did he know I've seen the wolf twice I only told him about the first time? "And here's something that only the wolf would know," he pauses for a second but I think I know what he's gonna say. "You have scars on your wrists. I don't if that's the only place but still, how would I know that? You never told me or showed me and you always wear hoodies," he says and I nod he's never seen them, in fact, the only living thing that has ever seen them is that wolf and maybe them.

"Do you believe me? If not I have more," he says when I don't make any move to start typing he sighs. "This morning you had a panic attack I don't know why but you finally let down the block that you've somehow mastered without even believing in werewolves which is impressive but that's not the point," he pauses taking in a breath. "You heard my voice in your head telling you to breath," and that's the final straw I have to believe him there's no way I can't when he's given me proof. ‘How do I let down the block ' I type because if I let down the block then he can say something in my head. "You just have to see it in your mind and the picture it breaking down," he says and that's what I do. Almost instantly I feel a pressure in my head like something being put into it. ‘Do you feel that? That's me entering your head ' Dean says but his lips don't move. He's in my head this is kinda cool maybe I'll be able to 'talk' to someone for once in 4 years. ‘Can I do that too?’ I type and show him. When he nods I smile ' how?’ I type. "You just have to look at me and direct what you want to say into my head," he says but this time out loud. ‘Um well hi then ' I think and when he smiles I know it worked. "Your voice is so soft I didn't think I would ever get to hear it," he says. So he can hear but no one else can if I talk to him through his mind. "Well, that was kinda what I was going to tell you. Now that it's over with, I have two things to ask, then we can do whatever you want ok?" he says looking into my eyes. I nod and he smiles nervously "Do you accept that I'm a werewolf?" he asks and I don't have twice before nodding he lets out a sigh of relief. "Thank god," he mutters under his breath before that nervous look comes back and he blushes. “Winter will you be my girlfriend?" he says and my heart stops and I use the thing of the mind to tell him my answer because a simple head movement is not good enough. ‘Of course Dean ' he smiles and lifts me up twirling me around before setting me down. "So what do you wanna do?" he asks and I use my phone to answer because using the mind link is tiring. ‘We can watch TV ' I type and he nods before we head up to my room and start watching movies.

It was peaceful just lying next to him watching movies. That was until he decides to put on a scary movie. I bury my head into his chest when some random clown jump scares me. "Aww, are you scared, baby?" he asks teasing I lightly hit his shoulder and blush. "It’s ok I'll protect from the clown," he teases more pulling me onto his lap. "You're mean," I say through the mind link, I think I'll probably be using it a lot around him since it's easier than typing and he doesn't know sign language. He laughs but doesn't get to say anymore because the clown kills the idiot girl that decided to go downstairs causing me to jump and then hide his chest again. I hate scary movies. Instead of lifting my head up again I just get comfortable and snuggle against his chest.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"You can run but you can't hide my pet," Josh yells as I run further into the woods. Then I hear more footsteps behind me when I look I see all of the others. Chasing me trying to get me back in their hands. "I will catch you even if its last thing I do I'll have my pet back," he yells. I run faster but it's useless, this forest goes on forever and he's always behind me. Always a few feet away. "Mark my words Winter when I get you, you'll never get away again," Josh says and I do all I can do in this reality I run. It’s all I've ever done, run from him only to meet more of him in every home.

My eyes shoot open and when I try to get I notice an arm holding me. By the tingles running through my body, I know that it's Dean but I still freak out a little before I process it's him. "Go back to sleep baby," he mumbles and lets me tell you his morning voice is amazing. "We have to get up for school," I say in the mind link of course. "Mmm, but why?" he groans rolling over and snuggling into my blanket. "Because it's Monday and we have to," I say and he laughs before rolling over again to face me. "I'm glad I told you about the whole wolf thing it's nice talking to you well sorta talking to you," he says and gets out of bed. "I'm gonna head home to change I'll see you at school," and with that, he's gone.

With him gone I have nothing to distract my mind from the nightmare. It was so real, unlike the other ones I know who I'm running from. I look over to the clock to see that I have 30 minutes to get ready and go to take a shower. Why did he come back into my life? What does he want from me? He's done enough. Josh is the reason I'm like this plain and simple. The reason I'm so messed up. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when the water runs cold. I wasn't in there for long, was I? I think I wrap a towel around my body. Once I get to my room and check the time I realize I was in the shower for 20 minutes. Quickly getting dressed in a pair of acid-washed black and grey jeans with skulls on the knees and my black rose hoodie. After I'm dressed I'm out the door and driving to school, I don't have time to walk today.

I make it to school and surprisingly I'm not late. Rushing towards my locker I fall because I mean I'm me clumsy. Everyone around me laughs then a bleached blonde girl pushes me back down when I try and get back up. "Looks the mute kid can't get up maybe she should lay off the food and lose a few maybe then she'd be able to get up," she says and everyone laughs harder. "Aren't you say anything?" she asks then laughs "I forgot you can't," and then she walks away back to where ever she was going in the first place. The bell rings and I go to class along with everyone else hopefully she'll leave me alone. School goes by fast and I was now sitting in sixth period ignoring everyone including Dean who has been tapping me with a pencil for the entire class. "Hey are you ok?" he asks with a look of concern on his and I break my ignoring people thing and nod so he won't worry about me. I'm not worth being worried about. As soon as the bell rings I grab my stuff and bolt to my locker so I can put my stuff away. But when I do a bunch of papers falls out and when I look at them I see that they all say mean things on them like, ' mute emo freak ', or ' fatty, how about you lose some weight ' and so many other things I clean it up and throw away the papers before running to my car with tears streaming down my face.

As soon as I get home I run I to the bathroom and open the cupboard where I keep my blades. I take the blade and run it across my wrist. One for being fat. Two for being mute. Three for being a freak. Four for being alive. Five for never doing anything right. This goes on till I have fifteen new cuts on wrist dripping blood. I pull out the bandages and cut cleaning stuff and clean and bandage my wrist. Then I pass out on the floor of my bathroom. I broke the promise I made to myself after I cut the first time after leaving the foster home. I swore I would never cut again but look at me now, I'm a mistake. Can't even keep a promise I made to myself.

•°•°•°•°•°

Thanks for reading was it any good sorry for the cutting I know this chapter was super sad

                   Don't forget to

                     Comment

                             &

                           Vote

Have a good day or night

Kylie is played by some random girl on Google.