ch.48

Unknown

See I told you I would I take your precious characters. Next I might take sweet little Winter. We have Josh our side and I wasn't lying he does miss his pet. I even heard Alex let him into her head. He might just be the one to push her off the edge but not before some fun first. You could make all this stop if you would just remember me. Im not asking for much. Am I? All I want is somebody to love me. Nobody loves they all just forget about me. Not even my family liked me they gave me life and then forgot. How would you feel if you had to watch your family forget you. Slowly I watched as my brother got more attention then me. At first I thought it was because he was baby. Babies need attention right?  Then as be grew older they left me to fend for myself. That's when I met the red wolf or maybe you guys know her as Ashley. She raised me and she didn't forget about me but that's because she found use in me. All im asking is to be remember. Please remember.

I AM IMPORTANT. I CAN BE THE MAIN CHARACTER. YOU'LL SEE.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Winter

Two days left before all this chaos finally will will be put to use. Two days until life as I know it will be over. Two days until I might have to make the final goodbye to some of my close friends and packmates. Two days until demons run wild on earth only leaving destruction in their path. Two days before we fight for our lives and I don't think I can do it.

Don't say that you have to be confident in yourself. I know buts its hard I have so many people in my ear telling me this and that. There's you and all my friends then there's Alex and all her minions. Well they don't matter the only opinion that matters is the one that comes from those that you love. But how do I know that they really believe in me if I can't even believe in myself. They do and deep down you know you're strong enough and that you're ready. Thanks snow but I don't think there's enough time for me to fully believe that.

There's no response after that I guess she said what she needed to. "Hey Winter how are you doing" Alice asks surprising me. 'Shouldn't it be me asking you that, I mean you got kidnapped yesterday' I point out. "Yeah but you guys saved me and I wasn't gone for long, you just found out that Josh is part of this fight" I flinch at his name. His name and the all times I've seen him have been floating around my head since yesterday. Even though its been bothering me Alice is more important so I throw on a smile and shake my head, 'im fine its you im worried about'.

"If you really want me to talk about then I guess I will, I should probably talk about it anyway". Her short hair fly's up as she jumps onto bed.

"I was scared I didn't know what was happening or why all I knew was that whoever it was wasn't friendly" her voice almost cracks as she relives the fear of yesterday.

"When she led me to your house I was so confused. She wanted you to find me, I was just the pawn to get you back there. She wanted to get you there and trap you". I grab her hand as her eyes well with unshead tears.

'Its ok Alice it over they aren't gonna get you again.' I comfort as a sob escapes her throat.

"I was so scared when the door slammed shut without you, I didn't know what to do. If I hadn't want left without you then that wouldn't have happened".

'Alice it was not your fault even if I did leave with you she would've found anther way to trap me. Besides I understand why you ran out if what you felt was anything like what max was feeling then I get why you ran to him so quick.' she shouldn't blame herself for something she had no control over.

"Ok ok know your turn let it out, you know you should talk about" she say as she wipes her tears off her face.

'Are you sure?' I don't want to dump my problems on her after what she went through.