ch.7

Edited by the wonderful sadiaslayzpizzas

Winter

When I get to school Alice isn't there and Kylie isn't ether I hope they're ok. The bell rings so I go to class because I can't be late again. "Good morning class," the Math teacher says once everyone is here. "We have another new student would everyone please say hi to Josh Woods," she says and my face pales. How did he find me? "Would you like to tell us about yourself Josh?" she asks and I hold my breath I still haven't looked up to see it could be someone else with that name. That's possible, right? Right? Yeah, that's it its just some random person with the same name as him. It's not him, oh please God don't let it be him. "Um no I'm not really very interesting," he says and I start to shake because of my anxiety. "Ms. Winter are you ok?" the teacher asks and I look up and see him smirking at me I shake my head no. "Would you like to go to the nurse? You look pale," she says worry prominent on her face I nod and run out of the classroom.

I can't breathe and I can't think straight everything is jumbled together. Oh god, I'm having a panic attack I can't have one at school. This is bad, very bad what am I gonna do. I try to continue walking but end up falling and the last thing I remember seeing is Dean standing in front of me saying something that I couldn't understand. Then everything went black.

My eyes open and then close again due to the light. "Winter are you awake sweetheart?" I hear a female voice ask and I open my eyes and let them adjust to the light before looking around. I'm certainly not in the nurse's office. I nod my head and look over to see a woman that looks like Dean but older. ' Where is Dean? ' I sign hoping she knows sign language but she doesn't. So I move around a little to grab my phone and type it. "Oh, he just left to get you some water," she says with a smile, as if on cue Dean walks in carrying a glass of water. "Oh thank god you're ok," he says once he sees I'm awake. He sets the glass down before pulling me into a hug. " What happened? " he asks and I sigh before typing, I don't think I have the energy to use the mind link. ' I had a panic attack and blacked out then I guess you found me and took me here ' he looks at it and nods. "But why did you have a panic attack?" he asks and I shrug as if to say I don't know. But I did know. I had a panic attack because the guy who turned my life into a nightmare found me.

"Ok," he says and leans down to give me another hug. ' I know your lying please tell me when you're ready ' he says in the mind link. I just nod and yawn feeling tired even though I was out cold for god knows how long. "Get some rest you need it," the lady says with a sympathetic smile. I close my eyes and fall asleep almost instantly. It was a dreamless sleep thankfully, I don't want Dean to see me have a nightmare. He almost saw one the first time he spent the night at my house. I just don't want him to ask questions that I can't answer. Well, I can but I don't think I can handle talking about it. Even though it's been months I still feel like it just happened yesterday, and with him back I don't even want to know what's gonna happen.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

When I wake up again I'm alone and I use the time to think about everything so far. I got out of foster care to escape my past and the people in it. Of course that had to get messed up and now my past is also my present. My brother is god knows where and we haven't talked in three months. Dean is a werewolf and I'm his mate. In all this craziness it's nice to have him with me. Lastly, I had a panic attack because Josh Woods came back. Dean doesn't even know why I had a panic attack and the only person who would know and believe me is my brother, Pete, who as I said, I haven't talked to in three months.

I hope he's ok and living well. I wonder if he tried to contact me? I hope so because I miss him like crazy. He's probably living someplace nice by himself unless he already has a serious girlfriend or wife but he's only been out a year and some months so I don't think so. He used to always talk about living by the beach with the girl he loved when he got out, and honestly, I hope that's what he has. He deserves everything he ever wanted in life because he was the only person who believed that I was telling the truth. The door to whatever room I'm in creaks and I look up to see Dean peeking his head through. "Good morning," he says with a sleepy smile. ' Are you ok? ' I ask and he laughs before nodding his head. "I should be asking you that your the one that blacked out for two days straight," he says jokingly but I can still hear the seriousness in his comment.