ch.46

Winter

The bright forest of dispare before me tells me im dreaming. I didn't even remember falling asleep but I guys the girls and the meeting took a lot out of me. Plus it was late anyway so it doesn't really matter. 'Rosa I know that these are messages now for sure but for once I need you to answer my question', I call out into the dense forest hoping that Rosa is near. "Winna you know I can't answer questions I can only guide you towards answers" she replies from wherever she was. 'But we are running out of time I just need to know who we've forgotten about' I plead. There are to many unanswered questions in my life right now and this one hadbeen bothering me since I got that note. "You didn't really forget them as much never noticed them, they created a world where you and all your friends were their friends, since you haven't been to school it seems that they haven't been able to hang out with you in their head and therefore they feel as though you've forgotten them" she explains.

That doesn't make sense though why would they send that note? It didn't seem like the note a friend would send to say lets hang out. 'Rosa why did they send such a creepy threatening note then' I ask hoping she can ateast answer this. "I think that their state of mind Alex was able to take advantage of them and moved them to her side" she says with a frown. She looks up to the sky with a worried expression causing me to look up to. The sky was brightening more and more, I don't see what the problem was with that it just meant she was in control right?

"We're running out time" she says before hastily handing me a slip of paper along with a gold notebook. "The paper has a message but time is running short-" then she points towards the notebook, "that will  help you communicate with me without the dreams" she rushes out. I was about to ask what she meant by time is running short when the sky brightened again and I was laying in mine and Deans bed. The slip of paper and notebook were both in arms by some work of magic. I guess if Alex and Adrian can leave burns then Rosa can give me things.

I look around the room trying to see if Dean was around, frowning slightly when I see its empty. 'Hey Dean where are you' I call out into the link not wanting to overthink and panic like I did last time. 'Im out in my office, is everything ok' he replies back almost instantly. 'I had another dream with Rosa but this time she handed me a slip of paper and a notebook I could use to talk to her' I inform him knowing that was more then just me. 'What did the note say' he asks urgency clear in his voice and the bond. 'I haven't read it yet but I'll bring to the office and we can read it together ok, as long as you aren't in a meeting or anything' I tell him quickly changing into some regular clothes and slipping on my shoes.

'Its just the guys here so you're fine to come and show us' he says and with that im out the door and he leaves the mind link only for someone else to join.  Come on my little weakling I see you've figured that the dreams are a little more then what you thought, and that you know what my smoke beings are. You don't scare me Alex I know I can take you down. Oh but how can you take me down if you don't even know who you're up against. I know it you, Adrian and a bunch of rouges and demons. But that's not all my sweet innocent Winter we have your worst nightmare along with your secret admires you won't be able to handle the shock. I push her out even though I know she's right. How am I supposed to be able to defeat her if I don't even know who im really up against?

I walk up to the office and knock twice before I open the door. Jake and Max were sitting on one side while Dean sad at the other. The notes from before along with everything we now know was placed orderly on the desk as all the guys leaned over to study them. "Winter said that she knows the note she got at her house is written by different person then the one who wrote the other two" Dean says obviously they hadn't heard my knocks are to consumed in their work to have even felt my presence.  Jake and max both look up at me smirk as Dean cluelessly goes on. "You wouldnt believe how fast she figured it out its like she's got hawk eyes, all she did was look at both of them for like five minutes and she could fully explain why they were different it was awesome" he raves as the boys hold back their laughter. "Wow dude weren't you working on that for days" Max smirks. "Yeah she awesome isn't she" he says with a proud smile. 'Aw that's babe it I think you're awesome to' I say in an open mind link with him and the boys.