ch.38

Winter

I shouldn't be back yet I had only been through three doors. I can feel whatever is pulling at me. Its trying to get me back there. Wherever 'there' was. I don't even know what happened to me. One second I was telling Dean about Rosa and the next I was there. Watching both sets of my parents die was hard enough but watching Pete go through what he did was horrible.

A shutter runs through me as I think back to his room. It wasn't a memory but something I didn't get see and yet caused. I never thought about how much I impact the lives of those around me. Even though I know im not the only one going through stuff I forgot im also not the only one trying to hide it. I mean is evidence enough.

My vision starts to go weird again as its like im back in that place but I can still see the room im in. Softly I press my face into Dean taking in his sent and grounding back in place. Im awake, im here. "Are you ok" he asks me quietly. His voice was soft and scratchy at the same time and it calmed me to hear it. 'Yeah I think' I say looking up at him. He nods understandingly before hesitately asking "Do you wanna talk about it". Maybe I should but I don't think I can talk about Pete's.

'I had to go through things I would rather forget. First I was back Josh's house in my old room.' I tell him about how I had to see both sets of my parents die. Then I told him about Rosa and she changed my memories. The whole time he sat there listening with shocked and sad expressions. I didn't cry though thankfully, I was so scared I would. I cry infront of Dean to much, he probably thinks im weak.

You are. Go away. No you're to weak to push me away so im gonna make the most of it. Please I just... I need a break from you. I understand why you are the way you are now. Your heart was broken and in a moment of insanity you killed. You were once a thing of grace and angelic powers but it was taken away. Though the price was even to lifes for life as a demon. You don't understand anything your just a little wolf. You don't know what really happened, you only saw the part meant for you at this time. Maybe one day you'll see the full story, but until then don't try to understand me. I'm sorry Alex I know your hurt.

Im not hurt im angry. Maybe that's what you made yourself believe but I know your sad. I've spent a lot of my life being sad I know when I see a sad person. Yeah we'll your wrong only pathic people get sad. You are pathic this whole conversation proves it. I killed your parents and yet you are still trying to see good in me. I know there has to be some good in you. I have to believe that you have some good, nobody is that horrible. Well you can stop looking cause you won't find anything. I don't believe it. I swear you are the most annoying person I've ever met. Why don't you do me a favor and die already.

All you do is drag people down I mean look at Dean. I move my eyes up to study Deans face. His normally tan skin was paler the usual. Bright green eyes that I  would get lost in had lost there spark and large purple circles showed how little he's slept. This is because of you. You did this to him. If you hadn't came into his life then he would be ok. That was when I felt a tear slip down my face. It is my fault that Dean looks like this. If I hadn't showed up in his life then he would probably still have a regular life, without all my drama.

"What are you thinking about" Deans gruff voice breaks through my saddening thoughts. 'Stuff' I reply vaguely. "What kind of stuff" I shrug not sure if I should tell him. "Well whatever it is just know that its not true and I love you" he pulls me into his arms. I breath in his sent this time just because I can. 'I love you' his grip on me tightens and I wrap my arms around him. We stay like this for a few minutes until the door opens and a nurse walks in.

"Hello my name is Ashley, your original nurse Britney is working with some other serious injures at the moment and I'll be able to fix you up no problem" she had red curly hair that reached about her waist. Her face and everything about her looked flawless, but she looked familiar. Where had I seen her before? I can't place my finger on her name or where I'd seen her before.

She checks up on everything before she says im ready to go. "Come on Winter lets get you home" Dean grabs my hand and helps me out of the hospital bed. "I'll be right back stay still" Dean says once im standing then he walks out. "Stay safe Luna have a good day" Ashley says before walking out. Something about her isn't right, I just don't understand. Dean walks back a few minutes after and then we set off to his house.

'Have we seen that nurse before' I ask finally giving up on trying to figure it out myself. "Well I have but I don't you've seen many pack members besides the guys nobody even knows your my mate besides the council" he says. I just nod at him he flashes me a worried look and looks back to the road. 'I thought she looked familiar' I tell him he nods and relaxes a little. We spend the rest of the car ride talking and listening to music. I showed him of my bands and he ended up liking some of the songs.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Unknown

She hasn't changed much since iblqst saw her. Her hair was different and her eyes seemed sadder but that's all. I'm glad she didn't recognize me or ateast she didn't act on it. Dean doesn't suspect a thing I swear for an alpha be is kinda clueless. He can't even get past through a smell spell. I left his pack a few years ago and got in contact with some people who wanted me to look out for a girl. They wouldn't tell me be name but they told me what she looked like and how to tell if it was her.

I've been watching her since her family died and she was put in foster care. I had lost for about a year but then she resurfaced with the police thing. Winter didn't know she needs to hide and she definitely doesn't know she needs in her own pack. Well its not really her pack she doesn't even know anyone and nobody knows her. If she were to die no one in the pack would even know besides a guys few. They would just feel an unexplainable sadness due to the loss of their Luna.

Im surprised nobody has figured me out yet. I guess taking part in pack jobs and activities has helped to keep my cover. Even still when I joined the pack a few years back they didn't suspect a thing. I told them my was attacked and I was the only one left. It wasn't all a lie my pack was attacked but not by rouges but by me and my new 'pack'. They came and met with me before got me on board with they're plan then came and killed my pack, I helped. I watched my pack my family die without remorse.

I smiled as I watched their pale lifeless bodies fall to the floor. I laughed as I dug my claws into their chests ripping out their hearts. They didn't understand why they thought they could trust me. To them I was a part of their family and I betrayed them in the worst way I could. By then I had ready had my eyes on Winter for years. Of course they didn't know I had been planning their death. They didn't know I spent hours talking with them learning their weaknesses so I could help kill them all one by one. I would never forget the looks on their faces as they cried out for me to stop. I smile to myself at the very thought their pleading words. 

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Thanks for reading my dudes. Who do think is the Unknown Pov? And im sorry I didn't update last week I had some stuff going on.

            Don't forget to
                Comment
                      &
                   Vote

have a good day or night