ch.33

Winter

Today was a day I was not looking forward to...

... Its friday

Meaning I have therapy with Dr. Trench. Yaaay! Can you feel the sarcasm. She's horrible I don't even know how she became a therapist in the first place but somewho she did. Why she even want to be a therapist if she has no patients for someone like me. You know its probably you you haven't been the nicest to me; it hurts my feelings you know. A deep gruff voice says and I groan silently. What do you do that's not silent, a feminine voice says. Why do these two have to come on today. I thought I had them under control. You do come on Winter I know you can do this. Snow encourages and I nod to myself, I can do this. I build the walls extra strong in my head and walk into the building were a simple mental wall won't be enough to get through the day.

I almost instantly hear the chatter of students. From what I can hear they're taking about me. Then I remember Britney and the video. Of course I wasn't even here yesterday they probably thought I was to scared to show up; when actually I was making sure Dean was ok. He really worried me there I didn't know what was going on with him, honestly still don't. He looked completely in a daze and was so unsure of what was real until he finally snapped out of whatever it was. I really hope he's ok and was just really shaken up because of the dream.

"You know you can block me out of your head all you want but unlike you I've still got a voice" Alex hisses bumping my shoulder as she walks by. Of course then right after that greeted by none other then Josh. "Hey pet you look so hot today I think I saw a janitors closet on my way here. Wanna go?" he purrs to me grabbing my arm. I yank my arm back as if it burns which mentally it does. His touch hurts me like it reopens the scars in my brain of that night and every night following. "Come on don't be like that pet" he pouts and I try to walk away. Im stuck in some class I can actually walk away. Or so I thought. I guess without noticing I was slowing stepping backwards away from him as he steped forwards putting inbetween a walkand him. He started leaning forwards and I panicked.

No no no no this want happening. I flinch away from trying to push him away but failing to do so. I don't give up but mentally perpair myself for the assault that was about to take place only for it to never happen. "Hey man what do you think you're doing" a cold but easy going voice asks, Max. Thank god. "Just claiming what's mine bow get lost" Josh sneers, while he's distracted I slip away from his arms and over to Max. 'Just stay calm' his voice says but his lips never move and im shocked until I see him smirk slightly. 'You're apart of the pack the Luna even meaning you have a link with all pack members remember' he asks playfully but the look he was giving Josh didn't seem so playful. "Im sure she has some different opinions on that aren't you" he asks as he pratcally rips him apart with his eyes. I can feel the anger rolling of off him. "No Winter is mine as she knows it right pet" he looks at me but I don't make a move to answer him. "Maybe we should let her tell us herself" Max say causing Josh to smirk. "Sorry she kinda can't, I stole that from her to same night and everything" he says it like he deserves a medal.

Max loses it. He mutters a quick "Im sorry" to me before he lunges at Josh slamming his fist into his face. He falls to ground after slamming into the wall. "If I see you anywhere near her again I won't hesitate to beat you to a pulp. You hear me?" he growls out and Josh nods frantically. The of course after all the damage is done the bell rings. Max grabs my hand and walks me to class making sure I get there safely and then goes to his class.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The classes went by slowly but I hadn't seen Dean all day and he wasn't responding to the mind link. Naturally I was worried about him so when the bell rang for lunch I was the first one out. I was hoping that one of the guys would know. 'Hey Max do you know where Dean is?' I ask in our link. I was weird hearing a voice other then Dean that wasn't trying to harm me. 'Yeah there was a rouge attack early this morning and since he's the alpha he had to stay to deal with it' he says like its nothing but I don't know what deal with it means. 'What do you mean deal with it?' I ask worrying that he might get hurt. 'Oh don't worry he's attacking the rouges he's getting intel from him' he says calming me down. 'Oh, well I gotta get to therapy so I'll see you later tell the guys I said bye' I say giving him a quick hug and signing out of school.

The drive to therapy seemed to take longer then it did last time. Maybe its because the dread is even worse now that I know her. I pull in to the drive way and reluctantly walk into the building.

"Ms.Micheals im afraid we got off on the wrong foot" Dr. Trench opens as soon as we're both sitting. You don't say. "I looked over file and notice that it said you were mute and that your parents are dead so im supposed to contact your brother Pete" she continues. I just nod so that she knows she's right. "So im gonna give today to snap out of it and start talking again" she says completely straight faced. I want to say that its not easy and that I've been like for this for to long to just 'snap out of it'; but of course I don't. "Ms. Micheals im sure it will do you well to comply have you frogoten im in control of what happens after this" she threatens. Is this even allowed. There's no way she's allowed to act like this.

I was wondering how long it would take you guess. Alex's voice invades my brain. She's just one of my many tricks. What do you mean? Adrian do it. She says then I hear chanting. It will do you good to see under the hood. "Winter sweetie are ok" Dr. Trench worriedly. "Did I push you to far I know it must be hard to think about night"she says franticly trying to fix whatever mistake she thinks she's made. I build my wall around my brain blocking out the cousins and focusing on my real therapist. 'I'm fine, sorry' I sign quickly feeling bad that I made her worried. "Its just that last time you were kinda dazed the entire time and were unresponsive" she explains sighing relief that im ok.

The rest of the session was pretty ok. I talked about Dean mostly because its the easiest thing to talk about. Maybe after a few visits I'll be able to talk about the past but for now I just want to talk about now. Because even with as bad as it is now for once I know im never fully alone. It may be hard to remember at times but as long as I believe it fully then it will always be there; plus even if I did forget I've got Dean in my head to remind me.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Hi!! Thanks for reading I hope you liked it! Sorry this was late I've got a bit of writers block so im apologizing in advance for the next few chapters.

            Don't forget to
                Comment
                      &
                   Vote

have a good day or night