ch.20

Dean

I can't believe how pathetic I am. Maybe my dad is right I'm nothing but a pathic waste of space. I completely ruined my date with Winter by letting my thoughts run out freely. Why am I such an idiot? After we got back to Winter's house we pretty much just talked about stuff. It was just your average nice 3am not really thinking about what I'm saying conversation but after awhile she fell asleep. Normally I cut myself off of social interaction when I feel the weird 3am feeling come in because who knows what secret I'll share. I still remember the day my dad saw me crying because I missed my mom. He was so angry that I was being weak. He told me that crying was pathetic and weak and not how an alpha should act. I believed him and tried my best to stay strong but eventually I wasn't myself anymore I was this mean dude who didn't really talk to anyone pretending to be ok and that I didn't care. Pretending that I was strong and repressing any 'weak' emotion didn't do to well though. Now it just all comes out at once and I break after I break I feel like garbage for letting myself be weak. I always remember what he said and it always plays on loop in my head after I break. Winter doesn't deserve this, me breaking I front of her only add to the stress of what she's going through. She probably thinks I'm pathic now. God why do I always do this right when this is are starting to look ok for me everything has to come crashing down. Come on Dean you'll be ok it'll get better and trust me Winter doesn't think less of you because of tonight my wolf says in my head. I'm lucky I have him because I don't know what would have happened if I didn't have him. If anything she probably doesn't think any different at all since she's known your not ok and she's not ok herself so why would she judge you for something she knows you can't control. Yeah but Brittany didn't think that why remember the one time I cried in front of her and she told me not to talk her until I stopped being pathic. Yeah but who cares about what Brittany thinks you are not pathic. Thanks Ace it means a lot. No problem now I'm going to sleep you should too. And with that my head is silent besides the thoughts running through it.

~Dream~

"Dean you need to toughen up if you want to be alpha we can't let a pathic person like you run a pack" my dad yells in my face. "I... I.. I'm sorry father" I stutter out it was the anniversary of my mom's death and also the day after my birthday to say today is a hard day is an understatement. "No tough men don't apologise to people I swear your nothing but a waste a space your mom died because you and you just a dumb cry baby" he shouts and the tears run faster at the mention of my mom. He's right it's my fault if I wasn't born then mom would still be here sure I wouldn't know her but then at least she would be alive. From what I've heard she was a good person never mean always accepting towards others she did t deserve to die. I don't deserve to be alive all I've ever done is cause problems. "Your so stupid" he says and then his fists makes contact with with my shoulder cathing me by surprise. He's never hit me before sure he's yelled at me plenty of times but I never thought he would hurt !e physically. Then he punches me again knocking me to the ground. "Your so weak" he yells kicking g me in the stomach. "P-please stop" I cry out to him but he only kicks harder. "I can't believe that one day someone as weak as you will be in charge of a pack as big as ours" anger drips from his words. "P-please I'm sorry stop it" I try again hoping maybe he'll snap back and just go back to yelling me. Then he stops and to my surprise helps me up. "Oh I'm so sorry son I don't know what came over me......Just kidding ha I almost got you there didn't I oh you should've seen you face" he laughs before charging at me grabbing me by the throat and slamming me against a wall. "Boys I'm home" my step mom calls from downstairs as the door front door slams shut. He let's go of my throat but doesn't let me leave "I swear so help you god if say a word of this to her I will kill you better yet if you even think about telling her I'll kill you" he whispers before leaving the room. I just fall to the floor holding my throat and silently cry. I'm only eight why is life already so messed up for me...

~End Of Dream~

I shoot up sweat covering my forehead as I want slightly still feeling like someone is choking me. Once I've calmed down a little I look over to Winter to make sure I didn't wake her up or anything like last time and luckily I didn't. I still haven't even told about what my nightmare was about I assume she's figured out that life isn't that great or at least my father isn't that great. Laying back down next her I wrap my arms around feeling the calming tingles of contact and sigh in relief as she snuggles closer to me. Falling asleep to sound of her even breaths and heart beat completely calm. I wish it was like this everyone had a nightmare and I'm sure Winter wishes she had me every time she had a nightmare. Life would be better if we had each other ever second of the day but it doesn't work like that. Sadly

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I wake up again but this time it to go to school. Yaay. I go to wake up Winter because for reason she's been dying to go to school again. Maybe it's a distraction or maybe she just gets lonely sitting here by herself maybe a bit of both. "Winter love wake up" I say gently as a shake her lightly. She rolls over to face me and after a few seconds her eyes open and she smiles. 'why you are waking me up so early' she asks as she yawns. "Well I thought maybe you'd want to got school" I say and her light up I swear I've never seen anybody this excited for school. She quickly gets up and gets dressed in her normal clothes and we head out. Not that she'd know yet but everyone- Max,Jake, Kylie, Sam, And of course Alice- have been worried about her. Of course I didn't say why she'd been go because well it's up to her who she tells it not like she got the flu it not something you go around telling people. They still asked just about every day when she'd be back I guess I seem happier to them when I'm with her and I guess that's true I'm definitely less on edge. So they'll be happy she's back I don't know how Brittany and Josh will react or how Winter will react. I just hope she makes it through the the day ok. "Hey Winter I know your happy to be going back to school but pro is me that if it gets to much you'll go home please" I say my worried boyfriendness showing. She smiles and nods holding g out her pinky to pinky-promise it. It was probably the cutest thing to see her eyes light up as we pulled I to school,it almost made me forget my worry.

"OMG WINTER YOUR BACK" Alice shouts from across the field calling attention to me and Winter. So maybe not how we wanted to start the school day but hey they probably missed each other. Alice comes running over with Sam and Kylie following close behind and then they all say their hellos and saying how much they missed each other. I scan the crowd of people trying to find Max and Jake when I find the standing by a tree laughing about something. "I'm gonna go talk to the boys see in class I love you" I whisper to Winter before walking of but not before she says ' I love you' with a bright smile. She seems happy today not just since she's been at school but since she woke up. Maybe getting her wolf helped a little. "Was Winter I saw with you a minute ago" Max asks punching my shoulder "Yup" I smile causing them to look at each other. "Max did you see that I think that was smile" Jake asks Max. "I know I saw do you think he's ok" Max asks in return playing along with his little joke. "What's the big deal can't a guy smile", I ask still smiling. "No no we're glad your smiling we just seen smiling since Winter got sick or whatever happened" Jake says seriously. "Well I'm just happy she's getting better" I say truthfully. "I got to go" I say remembering the math teacher wanted to see me something about a test we took and she wanted me to go before the bell rang. Once I get to the class I see Mrs. Sanderson at her desk holding a few papers. "I starting to think you weren't gonna show up" she says and I just nod. "Sorry I almost forgot" I say apologetically she smiles in return. "Ok well I just wanted to say that somehow even though you never pay attention in my class your somehow the top student your the only one who passed the test besides Josh Woods" she says and grit my teeth at the mention of Josh. "Thanks Miss" I say in tight voice "well thanks for showing up but that's all see you in my class" she says just as the bell rings.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hey dudes sorry it's short didn't really know where to go with chapter it kinda just a filler I feel like we have a few of those but not many. Anyways thanks for reading as always I hope you enjoyed it. Oh and just case you haven't seen it yet I just recently posted a Jeff The Killer romance if your interested.

Don't forget to
Comment
&
Vote

Have a good day or night