Ch.36

Winter

I open the door bracing myself. How are you supposed to feel when you know you're about to watch the death of the people who made you. Even though I never really met them I still feel my heart break at the thought of seeing them die. The thought of finally knowing what they look like then to see their lifeless faces only minutes after, makes my heart race. I can't do this I think. I slam the door closed and sink down to floor. I can't watch them die. I never even got to meet them. "You have to its the only way you'll get out Dean is waiting for you" an unrecognizable voice says. Dean. I have to do this for Dean. I stand up and pull myself together before opening the door again and venturing into the unknown.

I look around and realize the unknown isn't so unknown. Im in the forest where all my dreams take place. The forest where I have my worst nightmares and dreams that are actually real is the same forest my parents died in. "Kalay run quick grab Winter" I see a youngish  guy with dark brown almost black call out to an equally young girl with long curly light brown hair. "I'm trying Xavier bit they're gaining" the girl who I think is Kalay says to the guy im guessing he's Xavier. "We been to get her to safety she's far to young to die Kay" Xavier says with sad eyes. "I think there's a street not far from here we can give her to human family she'll be safe there" my mom says as she looks down at baby me in her arms. "I love you Winna please never forget that"she says. Then the street they were talking comes into view and I see Pete's parents. "Misty is that you" my mom calls out to my other mom(Pete's mom). "Kayla what are you doing out here i thought you said it wasn't safe for you to be outside of the forest. " I need someone to take care of Winter while this all happening" she pleads. " I would never forgive myself if something were to happen to her" My dad adds. Misty or my other mom nods frantically "of course of course. When do think you'll be able to take her back?"she asks worry very clear on her face. " I don't know but check in a month and if all is good then we'll take her back" she says but I can tell by her voice she knows she will be dead soon. "Ok I swear I'll protect and treat her like my on flesh and blood until it comes time to give her back" she says and with that my other mom walks away back into her car holding me.

"We need to go Kay Alex will be here soon and if she finds us here Winter will be put in danger" Xavier says pulling my moms arm towards the forest. Alex? What do they mean Alex? My question gets answered when seconds later Alex descends from the sky. The only thing is she has pure white angel wings. There's no way this the Alex that has been terrorizing me, but I can't deny the look the exact same. I don't understand. "Xavier why do you insist on hurting me" Alex says anger and annoyance clear in her voice. "I am sorry Alexandra I didn't know this was what the cards held" he says. What happened to them? "You rejected my love for some mut who could never amount to our kind" she says bitterly glaring at my mom. "Thats where you're wrong Alexandra I didn't reject you for some mut I rejected you for the love of my life and because I don't have feelings for you" he says sympathy oozing from his voice. My mom is stood at his side with a sadness on her face. "Alex I truly am sorry that this is what the moongoddes did" my mom says but Alex just glares harder.

"I to am sorry Kayla for what I am about to do" then with a flash of light  my mom is on the floor clutching he chest. "Alexandra what are you doing" my dad asks as the panic sets in. "If she's dead then I can have you to myself" she says twisting her hand a little. My mom cries out in agony and with a final twist of Alex's hand her cries stop and she pales. "Now Xavier where is that child of yours" Alex asks with a sinister loom that didn't belong on angel. "She's out of harms way far from here" my dad says trying to hold it together. "Wrong answer" then with another flash my dad is on the ground. "If you don't tell me where you daughter is I will kill you" she threatens. "Good then atleast I'll be with my wife and I'll know my daughter is safe" he yells to her determination swirling in his eyes. "Fine if that's what you want then so be it but just know I will find your daughter and make her regret being born" she says twisting her hand again ending his life.