ch.31

Winter

Hey love. I hear a voice echo around in my head but it isn't
Dean and it isn't Alex. Then I clicks if Alex is able to have a mind link then why wouldn't Adrian. Good job Love I didn't think you would catch on so soon. Well I did now will you leave me alone. I was able to hold back Alex but I will I be able hold them both back. I don't know but you wouldn't want to hurt my feelings would you. I could practally see the pout on his face as be said this and it makes me sick. What do you guys want from me? Well if I told you it would take all the fun out of it. But don't worry im much nicer then my cousin. Cousin?! Well this is just great. What do you not like her because I know she can be a bit a rude at times but you know what all she's ever said was fact. He's right. Wow she did say you learned quickly.

I can't go through this today he might be messing around now but I don't know what he's planning. Build a wall around his voice but instead of brick use steel. Whats that supposed to mean snow. Just do it. Its one of your special ability's that I can't explain right now we have to wait for you know who. No I don't. Wow as much as I would love to stay and hear this its boring pay attention to me. Ok Winter you can do this just build a wall, and over it with steel. You're not stro- and he cuts off. Funny that exactly what his cousin said and she was wrong then to.

Sorry love you're gonna have to try harder then that. Really. That was like breaking through plastic it was a good attempt but still pathetic. Why me. Because you're special. No im not im weak and pathic and unneeded. Yeah that to maybe you should kill yourself. Oh that's a pleasant thought. Ok Winter try again take a deep breathe and concentrate on making the wall as hard as possible. Block him out of your head.

I take a deep breathe and then visualize taking plates of metal and stacking them around his voice. Come on don't do this love you kn- his voice gets quieter with each metal block until its completely gone. See you did it great job. I wait a few minutes before letting the small success sink in.

Ok now that he's gone who is this person that I should know? Rosa of course she will be here to explain as soon as your strong enough to call her. What is that supposed to mean im just a normal girl. There's nothing normal about you Winter your a a werewolf. Fine maybe im not completely normal but what do they mean by special. That is something I can't tell you, you're not strong enough to handle it I can only steer you in the right direction. Well where is the right direction because right now I don't think there is one. I feel hopeless. Im sorry Winter that I can't help you much but when I was assigned to be your wolf I was told things that I can't tell you. Its fine I understand I just wish it was all a little easier. In order to truly know success you have to struggle.

After that she just leaves well I mean I still feel her she's just not as present. What is going on with my life, when did all of this happen? It feels like just yesterday I was a normal girl starting at a new school. Even with that being said I wouldn't go back to change because then I wouldn't have met Dean. Its scary to think about my life without Dean because without I would be alone for the most part. Of course I would have Pete but he's got his own problems and life to deal with. Dean has been my light through the darkness we call life and I couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Yawning I go over to my bed I don't know why but I suddenly felt completely drained. I put on a random show to fall asleep to and wait. Waiting for sleep to consume me is something I had grown used to but, forgotten about the nights I had Dean beside me. To me waiting for sleep is like waiting for the killer in the movie to strike. You know its gonna happen but not when and then as the killer takes their victim your left wishing it never happened. The nightmares are the reason for this feeling though reasently they have changed to something much more serious. This time the killer doesn't come and I'm  left with their best friend my own thoughts.