check out my other books

Mrs

Mrs.Mystrious

Scarlet was born a witch in the world of humans with most unlikely of parents. Due to the fact the element she had the most control over was fire she was abused by her Christian parents because,they thought she was the devils spawn. Finally when her parents die at age 17 she is allowed to make her decisions and be herself, but her time living with her parents has left her scared. She goes to school for the supernatural filled with wolves, vampires, and other witches. You'd think in a school full of people of her kind she'd be able to herself but she refuses to tell anyone what kind of supernatural being she is. She's scared to get close to anyone because her parents hateful words ring around her head day and day out. "You destroy everything you touch"

As mates and packs have become a thing of the past wolves have evolved. The freedom to love whoever you want has become the new code for wolves everywhere, Packs are now just friend groups and none of the wolves fight very often because of this. Rivalry isn't that much of a big deal because no one trains to become the best the only reason why packs are still even close to still being a thing is because it their nature to be with a group and nobody wants a bunch a of crazed rouge wolves.

Alexander is a wolf a without care in the world he just wants to find love. His friends have found the person they want to spend the better part of their lives with and Alex feels left out. Then he catches the eye of the mysterious new girl. Rumors going around about her make her all the more alluring  to him, he wants to find out the truth about the beautiful girl. Alexander was dealt a pretty good deck of the cards of life. With at least one of parents still alive and a group of people that care about him. Still he knows struggle his dad died in a war just before he was born.  It was the last pack war before the moon goddess split up the packs, never to rebuilt again. His mother fell into depression at the loss of her mate but its been 18 years since then and she has come to accept the loss and get back on her feet with Alex's help

What happens when she meets the carefree wolf Alexander?

Will he be able to handle her secretive personality?

Will Scarlet finally be able to open up?

One missed call

This is the diary of Ashley Burns...

Ashley's life hasn't been the greatest but always had her brother Kyle looking out for her. Kyle went to as really good high school because he was super smart, the thing is he has to live in a dorm away from his "family" but he only cares Ashley. Ashley goes to a normal high school where she is bullied everyday and then comes home to get pretty much ignored by her parents. They've never really liked her not like Kyle.

A few unread texts and a miss call sends Ashley swirling deeper into depression. Who  knew the "favorite" son was so depressed all those miles way.

 Who  knew the "favorite" son was so depressed all those miles way

(Not actual cover)

One hundred sleepless nights with him

meet Jade Love, she's the emo, the outcast, or the freak of her small town in nowheresville . She doesn't have parents or friends and isn't very social. Nothing ever happens to her until one day on the last day of school high school to be exact . Shes kidnapped.  Not by your everyday Joe though shes kidnapped by a deranged killer. Jeff The Killer. He says that if she stays with him for 100 nights she'll be able to leave unless she wants to stay. At first Jade thinks she's dreaming having a nightmare she had read stories about him but never thought he was real. But still she agrees anyway and soon finds herself relating to him more and more. She doesn't even consider it kidnapping anymore now she sees it as spend some time with a friend . See Jade isn't right in the head either maybe not as bad as Jeff but still . How will they spend their time together will feelings blossom or will things get ugly read and find out.