ch.28

Winter

You need to calm down Winter you shut off the mind link between you and Dean. He's probably worried. Not he's probably glad that he doesn't have to listen to your thoughts. After I got home I fully processed my flashback. At first I didn't think it was real but then I thought more about that day. Now im sitting in my room having a panic attack. Why didn't I remember something so important? What she talking about? How am I special? Millions of questions rushed through my brain.

Breathing became harder and harder by the second. Then my phone starts vibrating and making noise. Dean was probably texting me wondering why I cut off our mind link. Winter breathe, you need to calm down and talk to Dean. Its not that easy I mean I just found out that angles really do exist and that for some reason im special. You're not special you're just someone I want to get rid of. Is Alex one of the people Rosa wanted to warn me about? How did Rosa know anyways?

I need to calm down. Finally. Whatever Snow. I try to settle my breathing and stop my shaking hands long enough to grab my phone and answer Dean's text.

Dean🐺- Is everything ok, you cut off the mind link

Me- Not really can you come over

Dean🐺- I'll be there in five minutes

Me- thanks

I slowly calm down fully and turn the mind link back on while cutting Alex's. 'What happened Winter' Deans voice instantly fills my head. 'I had a flashback of something I forgot ever happened' I can feel his panic as I'm sure he can feel mine. 'What do you mean' this seems like something I should say when he's here. 'I'll tell you when your here now concentrate on driving I don't want you to get hurt' I tell him worriedly. I hear him chuckle in my head and sigh. 'Ok whatever I'll see you in a minute' thank god.

My leg doesn't stop bobbing until I hear a knock at the front. Then with shaky hands and legs I open the door to see Dean standing there with a worried expression. "Is everything ok" he asks wrapping me in his warm body instantly calming my nerves. 'Depends on what ok means' I asks optimistly, even though I'm anything optimist. "What happened" he asks with sympathetic eyes. 'Well lets just that your crazy grandma wasn't crazy' I reply trying to add some humor to this extremely serious matter.

"What does tha-" he cuts off and looks at me in shock probably understanding what I mean. "Angles" he asks questionly and when I nod he looks at me in surprise. "Really how? When?" he asks fanticly his eyes sparkling with curiosity. 'When I was ten I guess' I say with a shurg on the surface I'm very composed for once, but on the inside im freaking out. 'I had a flash back where I met an angle she said that I was special and that someday when I understand people will be after me' I inform him and he nods. "Do you think she was talking about Josh" he asks and I nod realizing he doesn't know about Alex maybe its time I tell him.

'Dean there's something I need to tell you something it might be important to our current issue' I tell him trying not to let my fear control me. "What is it Winter your scaring me" his eyes fill with anxiety and fear and I sigh. 'Well you know the know the new girl Alex right' I start and he nods. "Yeah she like just got to our school a few weeks ago"he answers within seconds. 'Yeah well she's not normal or at least not human and somehow she's able to have a mind link with me and also make it where only I can see her' I say slowly as he gapes at me. "How long has this been happening" he asks gently as his green eyes lighten. 'Since the first time I went to the hospital' I say cautiously afraid of how he'll react. I should've told him sooner. "Why are you only just telling me this" his voice is quiet and sad. 'Well at first I thought it was just my head whenever my depression gets bad I hear voices so I didn't think it was important, then when she became something I could see she appeared as a darker version of me, on her first day of school she showed me her true form and I was scared to tell you...' I pause before continuing in a broken voice '... I didn't want you to thing I was crazy' quickly he pulls me into his arms and lets me cry into his shirt. "I would never think that you were crazy Winter not in a million years" he says softly. Slowly I feel my eyes get heavy and as much as I tried to fight it my eye lids fall.

·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°

"Winna im sorry I've left you with unanswered questions but you have to trust me everything will make sense soon" I hear an angelic voice whisper as I wonder around the forest. "Rosa" I call knowing who it is by the bright light that fills the space around me. Then she comes into few glowing in white just as I remembered her sitting by a tree. "What do you mean im special" I ask but she disappears. "Think about it Winna try to remember" her voice drifts off in the wind as a different type of light fills my vision.

I look around and notice im,on couch next to a sleeping Dean. Its was just a dream. Not just a dream think about it Winter the last dream wasn't a dream either. Snow's got a point but did Rosa mean what am supposed to remember? Nothing your easier to catch when your clueless towards your abilities . What are they talking? What abilities? I pull phone out and see that its only midnight. With a sigh I snuggle closer to Dean maybe I can go back to sleep.

The next time I'm woken up I'm greeted by Dean playing with my hair gently. "How did I get so lucky" he mummers to himself unaware that I'm awake. 'You know I ask myself the same thing' I say startling him. He smile at me and I let the calmness of the early morning take over. "I love you" he says and I reply 'I love you more'. Laughing softly he leans closer to kiss me just before our lips touch he mummers "impossible". Almost without thought my eyes shut as I kiss him back. Like the other times we've kissed it was slow and passionate but something was different about it this time. This time I didn't think about anything but the feeling of his lips pressed against mine. He pulls away to whisper " I love you" in a breathy tone and I melt. He's so utterly perfect and its so hard to believe he mine.

When I open my eyes again I find him staring intently at me with adoration filling his green eyes. Im so happy he was put into my life. I don't know where I would be without him. Actually I do...but I don't want to ruin this perfect moment with depressing thoughts. "Come 'ere" he says pulling me closer into him and engulfing me in his arms. As his warmth covers me I slowly fall back to sleep feeling content with life. Nothing can ruin this moment.

·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°
Hi! How are you? Did you like the chapter? I thought it would be nice to end the chapter on a cute moment after everything that's happened the last few chapters. What did you think of the "Dream" with Rosa? What do you Winter is to the supernatural world? Anyway I hope you enjoyed reading and are liking how this is turning out, if not don't be afraid to leave a suggestion on what you think should happen!

            Don't forget to
               Comment
                     &
                  Vote

have a good day or night