Ch.35

Dean

'Dean I saw Rosa today she said I was part angel' her voice rang in my ears. She didn't show any sign of passing out she just did. There was no panic, no shaking, and I know she's been eating so wasn't that. As soon as she fell I caught her and took her to the pack doctor cor fear of it being a supernatural problem. That's where I am now sitting in the pack hospital waiting for information on Winter.

"Alpha this woman has a strange blood type where did you find her" Katelyn one of the nurses says. Only the guys know who Winter is as she hasn't been formally introduced. Of course everyone knows I've found my mate. "She's my mate, or your new Luna I'm sorry she hasn't been introduced yet but a lot has happened reasently" I say polietly. "Could you please not say anything about her identity I would like to have meeting after all of this with the whole pack" I continue. "Of course Alpha but do you know anything of her strange blood type" she asks. I nod slowly not sure if the information of Winter should be disclosed right now. "Well as long as you know I will tell Doctor Blake to leave it be Sir" and with that Katelyn leaves and I'm left to myself.

Its been an Hour and 15 minutes since she fainted and I've been at the pack hospital for 50 minutes exactly. I had nothing better to do to distract me so I just kept track of time. I've been so worried I haven't even really processed what she said. I know what she said and I know she wouldn't just say that. My worrying has just kept me from thinking about what that means. What does it mean that she's part angel? Why did she pass out like that? What happened? All these questions keep racing through my head but I can't fine answers to any of them.

Finally doctor Blake walks out the grim expression on his face making my while body tense and hands shake. "It would seem that Winter was injected with some sort of poison" my heart drops. "Is she ok" I ask hopefully she can't not be ok she just can't be. "Yes it wasn't fatal but until it gets out of her system, which it should within two days, she'll stay in her sleep-like state" he says apolitically. "How did she get the poison in her system?" as far as I know nobody but me and our friends have been near her food and drinks. "Well we thing it was put in system by touch. Do you know if she has anyone in her life that would want to hurt her?" I look down at the ground there's far to many people who want to her. "Yeah a few come to mind" I say bleakly. "Well then i'm sorry for that Katelyn said she was a close friend so if you want to see her she's in room nine" he says gesturing to the hall. "Thank you Blake" I nod his direction to show my thanks. "No problem Alpha I hope she gets well soon" he says then disappears into anther room to help the other patients.

After I find the room I quickly walk in to see her laying in the hospital bed. It didn't look right she looked like she was sleeping. The other times she looked pale and lifeless right now she looked like she was sleeping. I would've thought she was just sleeping if it wasn't for the IV on her wrist and the constant beep of the heart monitor. She looks like she's dreaming peacefully which scares me. I can't tell if she's ok because my keeps changing it to she's dreaming. I know she's not but it makes me feel better to think she's just sleeping. At a hospital?

I hear a quick knock at the door before the nurse from before peeks her head in. "Excuse me alpha but I have news on the poison that was given to your mate" she says. I stand instantly eager to hear the news. "Well it was intercepted by her a day ago via touch, the poison itself was made of ingredients only a witch or warlock could get" where would she have came across a witch. "Do you know anything else about the poison?" I know they said it wasn't fatal but I hope it doesn't harm her. "Well yes this particular poison is called dreamscape and it put the other person in a dream-like coma where they are in very sensitive state, the witch who made the poison is able to cast his or herself into the dream and control what happens" she says and I my fear comes back. I hope she's ok.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Winter

My eyes open almost as soon as they close but I'm not in the the forest. I'm back at the house where my world crumbled. Why am I here I thought I left. I got sent away to a new home. I'm eighteen and with Dean now. Josh and his family are gone for the most part. Sure I still have to deal with Josh but still I don't have to live with him. Was it all just a dream? Am I really still here with that monster? I stand up from the bed im currently on and make my way towards the door. Once I step out the hall looks completely different from what I remember. The hall is lined with doors all with strange pictures drawn on them. Each picture depicts a familiar even from life, but of course none of the evens are good. Some of the doors have pictures that i don't understand or just are lost in the darkness of my mind.

The hall has six doors in all three on each side. Six memories I'd rather live without. The first one has a panting of a big grey wolf with beautiful white wings on it. I can only imagine that that one hold the outcome of my birth parents. The next one has had a car in a lake but the word deceit was written in crimson pain, this one I can tell is about also about my parents but the ones that raised me. The third one has Pete's face painted on it, I don't know what this one would be about. I can't think of any horrible memories I have with Pete. The other three have Alex, Adrian, and Rosa's faces on them. The only thing is all of the doors have locks but the first one.

Maybe I don't have to walk through one, I think to myself as I try walking down the hall. I walk for what seems like forever in the dark corridor but it only gets darker. Then a shred of light shows. I can get out of here. Then I notice im back where I started surrounded by doors with memories. This time I sprint, I can't accept the fact that I have to go through. I can't accept the fact that im stuck in this strange place. It's not right none of this is but my head feels so hazy I can't figure out what is right. As I sprint back to the place I started in for the sixth time I accept that this is what has to happen in order to get out. I guess I'm going to see what truly happens to the people who put me on this planet and gave me life. Im going to see what was so dangerous they didn't want me me there. The thing that make my parents give me away the is sitting behind this door. I've never been more terrified in my life.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Hi thank you so much for reading it means a lot. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Tell me what do you think happened to Winter's birth parents? Aaannndddd the story is about to start to pick up. Secrets will be revealed and trust will be lost.

            Don't forget to
                Comment
                      &
                   Vote

have a good day or night