ch.29

Dean

Mornings like these make me realize how lucky I truly am. I have Winter, great friends and pack, and a caring mom. Sure life isn't always so great especially now my dad is in the picture more now. A few days a go he said he was taking time off work to 'spend more time with me and mom'. Really he probably only wants to see how much more he mess with me. That's part of the reason I haven't been at Winter's house in a while and I haven't had he mine. Im bit fully sure what he said to her when she wasn't with me but if its anything like I think then I don't want her around him. 'What are you thinking so hard about' I hear a soft voice in my head. Hearing Winters voice in my head is such a great change from those of my pack. Her voice is always so soft and gentle while my pack mates all have very deep voices besides the girls of course.

"Nothing why" I respond still in a daze of the peacefulness of the morning. 'Oh really' she smiles at me and I smile back laughing. "Maybe I was thinking about you but just a little" I joke cause he angelic laugh to fill my ears. 'Really well I was thinking of you to' she says and I laugh. "What about me" I ask and she blushes. 'Just how much you stink' she tease with a playful expression. "I do not stink" I say over dramatically. 'Yeah you do' she says plugging her nose before laughing some more. Today seems like it'll be a good day and I'm so glad about that, Winter doesn't get to many good days. "What do you wanna do today" I ask wanting to malethe most of today. 'Anything as long as I get to spend time with you' she says and I smile. I love this girl with everything I am.

"We could run around in our wolf forms I'm sure Snow is dying to be let free" I suggest know that running always sounds like a good idea. 'Yeah' she says excitedly with a twinkle in her bright hazel eyes. I love when her eyes twinkle or when her smile reaches her eyes or they way when she laughs her nose scrunches up a little. "We can go after we dressed but make sure to bring a change of clothes or something" I say but when I try to get she grabs my hand and lightly pulls me back down. 'Don't go just yet' she says and I lay back down with her.

After awhile of laying down I finally get up. "Come on we got get ready" I say softly. She nods and we get up. "Do you still have any of my clothes here" I ask not really wanting to go home. 'Yup they should be in the bottom drawer im gonna go take a shower' she says pointing toward her dresser. While she showers I get dressed in a pair of dark blue jeans and a white shirt. Once im dressed I go out to the living room put some TV on. I was about to sit down I noticed something shining in the corner of the entertainment center. I walk over to it unsure of what to expect but hoping it nothing bad. Thankfully when I walk over I see it just a picture.

The picture looked like it was of family. I could tell it was winters or well Pete's parents because I noticed winters eyes right away. For some reason they were purple. She looked to be about one at most in the picture. Her mom and dad were both holding her while a little Pete was holding her ankle. It was a really cute picture but I couldn't get passed the purple eyes. Well maybe it was just the lighting. I hope anyways. I put the picture down back where it was. 'You ready' I hear Winter's voice and smile looking towards the doorway. She look gorgeous without even trying. Her hair was parted messily and she just wearing a black Panic! At The Disco sweater and a pair of ripped skinny jeans but she looked flawless. 'Uh Dean' Winter asks and o notice that's she's now standing infront of me blushing. "Oh um sorry yeah lets go" I say and I feel my ears heat up as I scratch the back of neck.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
'Can we shift yet Snow is getting restless' Winter says after walking around the woods for about 30 minutes. "Yeah go ahead" I laugh my wolf was getting restless to. We both go behind a tree and shift into our wolves. After tying my pants to my ankle I walk out from behind the tree to see what I guess was Winter. I say guess because her wolf looked different. She was still as white as snow but she had a light blue star on her hip and little blue patches running down her head reaching halfway down her neck. I stare at her shock asking myself how did this happen? I Don't know but maybe it has something to do with everything that's  happening. My wolf Ace replies and I nod to myself. I should ask her about it latter.

'Dean is everything ok' Winters voice breaks my walls and rings around my head in panic. I feel the worry coming off her and it makes red start to panic. What happened to her. He  asks the me the samething. 'Are you ok' I ask the looks at me as if im crazy. 'The question is are you ok you spaced out for like fifteen minutes is everything alright' she says catching me off guard. We've been here for fifteen minutes? 'Im fine but uh your fur... Its um different' I say not knowing how to put it. 'Different how?' she ask with slight panic. 'Well there's a little blue star on your hip and there's blue patches going down to your neck starting at you head getting lighter every few strips.' I tell her trying not to scare her. 'W-what?' she ask in ear shock her eyes gleam in a mix of shock, fear and confusion. 'Don't worry about it's probably got something to do with whets been going on with the angles and stuff' I say attempting to clam her down. 'Come on lets forget about it for now and just enjoy right now and run we can worry about it when we get home ok' I ask and she nods. With that we take off running momentarily forget our worries and enjoying the moment.

'Winter where are you' I ask laughing slightly we had been chasing each other for a few hours now and she got away from me. Suddenly I see a blur of white and blue run out the trees 'catch me if you can' she taunts. I'll admit she was fast but im faster.. Or atleast I though. 'Winter your too fast' I say giving up after a few minutes. 'Come on I'll slow down for you if you want slow poke' see teases with a laugh I see her again peaking out from behind a few bushes before she takes off running towards a nearby clearing. I follow after her but the second I get into the clearing I stop. It was beautiful there was a matter fall leading into the bluest water I have ever seen. The sun was bright and reflecting an almost rainbow effect around the plant life. It was wonderful, I had never seen anything like it in my life.

The thing that took my breathe away though wasn't the view but the beautiful girl in the middle of it all. Winter. She had already shifted back to her human form and put on colthes as was standing in the middle of the clearing. The light was reflecting in her hair making the fading blue become a rainbow of light. Her pale skin looked bright and smooth. She looked absolutely flawless. Slowly as if sensing my presence she turns to look at me with a look I could only describe as content. The serenity of the clearing brought back the peacefulness we had felt this morning. 'Come over here' her soft voice almost whispers in my head as I comply. "It's beautiful" I say looking directly at here, I was talking about both view and her. 'It really is' she say back also looking at me. We both turn back to waterfall and sit down her leaning against my chest while I use one arm to keep us steady. We stay like this for a while not saying much just admiring the world around us and enjoying the company of each other, not leaving until the sun is down and our stomach are craving food.

Today was completely perfect.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hi!!! I hope you liked this chapter not much happened but still they needed a break anyway. What do think about the markings on Winter's ( or really Snow's) fur? What do think is happen next? Sorry for the update being late I was busy and it slipped my mind. Just in case you didn't read it I might be putting out another book, all the info about is on the chapter before this so go check it out please. But when should I post the book that gets picked by you guys. Leave a comment saying when you wanna see the new book.

          Don't forget to
               Comment
                     &
                  Vote

have a good day or night