ch.47

A/n sorry this is so late I was having phone issues recently but I got it all fixed sorry for the wait.

Enjoy the chapter😊

Winter

Time was running away fast we only have three days left and everyone was training together for the next few days. I've been talking with Rosa a lot both through the dreams and the notebook. I understand that she can only lead me in the right direction but sometimes I just can't think. Me and Dean have been spending every spare second together. Once this war starts I don't know Whats gonna happen as much as it pains me to think we could lose and end up dead, Dean could end up dead. But I won't let thoughts linger for to long I need to stay positive and focus on my powers.

I was alone in the room I had just gotten back from training with Max. I had trained with everyone else else before but since I still need a little extra help I train twice. Walking in bathroom my runs cold. Smeared in blood on mirror was the words 'Remember me' and below it in the sink I notice a note. I guess a shower will have to wait. Grabbing the note and taking a picture of the writing on the mirror I race to Deans office. These note have become a normal acurance most from this stranger who we've forgotten only a few odd ones from Alex. We'd get a note from the stranger every two to three days and one from Alex at the end of each week telling us how long we had left.

I knock once on the door to the the office and then push it open knowing that even if he had a meeting everyone needed to know. 'There was a new note' I mind link Dean, Max, and Jake while the three other alphas look at me patiently. "Winter received another note" Dean fills im seeing as I can't. Now with everyone caught up I hand the note to Jake as he's the closest to me and he reads the the note.

"Hello my friends im watching so I know when you start reading this. I've given you time to remember me but you haven't. And so im taking sweet little Alice"

Before anyone can react a pricing scream is heard. All of us run out and go straight to Alice's room to find it completely empty. 'Alice where are you' I call out into our mind link before forming a full pack link 'Everyone find Alice tell the other packs to help' I order. 'Winter what happened to Alice' Kylie mind links me back. Quickly I fill her in. Jake and Max both run out leaving the house shouting out to Alice. The rest of us soon follow hoping that they hadn't gotten to far.

Once we're outside we start following her sent Jake and Max far ahead of us. Everyone stops about a mile beyond our territory confusing me. 'Why did we stop' I ask. 'We have to hurry while her sent is still strong' I say. Dean looks at me with saddened features "Its gone already the trail ends here" he says furthering my confusion. 'What are you talking about its still goes on we have to hurry' I urge and then start running to follow up with sent. Somewhere along the way I shift into my wolf to gain more speed. Everyone was running behind me in wolf form following my lead as I lead them through the forests.

The sent goes dead when we reach my house. Why would they take her to my house? Its probably the easiest place to find her. Even if I didn't check there first its my house so of course ibwould end up going to it. 'She's in there' I say in the open mind link between my friends. "But why your house" Dean asks the other two were still freaking out that Alice was taken. "We have to go get her then" Max says running up the steps to the front door. "Max we need to think this through it could be a trap" Dean says but it doesn't stop him. "I care about traps my mate is trapped in that house by some psychopath that we don't know im going in" he says both pain and determination in his eyes.

'Wait I'll go in you guys wait obviously if they picked my house and I was the only one able to track her smell after we go off territory they want to talk to me' I tell them. Dean was the first to object to the idea "No you're not going in there alone as I just told Max we have no idea what to expect" he says but I just shake my head. 'Dean they meant for me to find them if anything happens then I swear I will mind link you' I promise grabbing his hands. "If I even feel the slightest bit of panic in our bond im going in I don't care if you called for help not, I will not let you get hurt" he stares into my eyes conveying that he's being one hundred present serious.