ch.11

edited by the great sadiaslayzpizzas

Winter

Turns out Dean called me in sick and told them what happened well just that I had a panic attack and passed out. When I got there Lucas was worried and wouldn't let me do anything too hard. It was sweet but also kind of annoying because I've had to do everything for myself for so long even if I was sick. But still, it made me feel better that someone other than Dean and Pete cared about me. "Hey, are you sure you're okay? You look pale," Lucas says as he flips a pancake. I sigh before nodding. My shift was almost over and Dean said he was going to pick me up so I wouldn't have to walk home.

"Hey Winter, there's a young man out there looking for you, he says he's your boyfriend," my boss says walking into the kitchen. I nod and thank her for letting me know before asking her to tell him to come back here. "Hey babe, how are you feeling?" I hear his voice say before I feel arms wrap around my waist. "Winter, you didn't tell me your boyfriend was so hot. Does he have a brother by any chance?" Lucas says. Did I forget to mention that he's gay? I guess so. "Um, no, I'm sorry," Dean says smiling but I don't miss the frown when he thinks we're not looking. "Winter do you mind sharing your boyfriend?" he says jokingly. I shake my head before hugging Dean "Okay you have him. He doesn't seem to want to be shared," he says. "Sorry man but Winter’s all I need," Dean says kissing my forehead. "Aww and he's sweet too, I change my mind," Lucas says laughing. 'Well we're gonna leave before you take my boyfriend' I sigh with a laugh. "Bye, see you tomorrow," Lucas says as he gets back to work.

"He seems nice," Dean says as we hop into the car. ‘You get used to him, he's really sweet once you get to know him' I say in the mind link because he was driving. "Yeah I guess so, what's his name anyways," he asks and I laugh 'Lucas. You want his number? I can set you up' I say jokingly. "Oh yeah he was super cute do you think he would date me?" he says with a wink. ‘Is there something you would like to tell me?' I ask giving him a look. "Yes actually I do need to tell you something," he says suddenly serious. 'Go on' I say unsurely. I liked this so much better when we were joking around. "I love you, Winter Michaels," he says and my heart melts ' I love you Dean Whitestone' I say. "Good because I don't know what I would do without you," he says stopping the car. I look up to see my house and I frown I didn't want to leave. "You know I can stay over my mom wouldn't mind," he says probably noticing my frown. I instantly smile before nodding causing him to laugh.

We head inside and up to my room so we can cuddle and watch TV. "You know your bed is really comfy," Dean says with a yawn. "Or maybe it's just you. I don't know why but whenever I'm here I always get so sleepy," he says while yawning this time. I nod and snuggle more into him before turning the TV down and the lamp off. "Goodnight love," he says kissing my forehead, 'good night Dean' I say before closing my eyes and letting sleep consume me. Maybe tonight I won't have a nightmare. Maybe I'll have a good dream a nice little break since most of today was hectic. But I know that won't happen. It never does, it's either nightmares or nothing.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"No please don't hurt him," I wake up to Dean saying with tears streaming down his face. "Don't hurt him we're sorry," he whimpers and I shake his shoulder. ‘Dean come on baby it's just a dream wake up' I say trying to use the mind link but it just bounces back. The block he must have a block up right now. I shake his shoulders again this time harder. "Please don't he didn't do anything," he whimpers and my heart breaks because I can't help him. I shake his shoulders again but he still doesn't wake up so I press my lips to cheek hoping that the feeling will wake him. "W-winter?" I hear him stutter and I pull him into a hug. ‘It’s ok it was just a dream' I say bit he shakes his head. "It wasn't a dream it was a memory," he says and I hold him tighter. I feel his tears fall into my shirt and then I start to feel my own eyes water. What demons was he facing on his own?