ch.34

Winter

"Winna im sorry your going through all this I promise I'm coming soon" I hear Rosa's soft voice drift in the wind. "Rosa what does it all mean please I dont understand" I call out to the wind. The forest was peaceful again unlike before the chaos of Alex was gone. "I will tell you as soon as I can but I cant tell you know not here its not safe" her voice flows to me. What does she mean its not safe. As if to answer my unvoiced question the forest goes dark. The trees burn a bright red but I know the fire won't hurt me. I dont know why but do, I feel like I could put my hand straight through it and not feel a thing. So I do. The bright red fire warps around my hand I can feel the heat coming from it but it doesn't burn me. "Winna please remember this when you wake up" Rosa's soft voice flickers like the fire. "You are stronger then you know".  The fire fades but the sky doesn't brighten. Shadows form around me like the ones from before but I apporch them with a new found confidence.

"Come Winter you know you cant fight us" their breathy voice floats in air, but not like how Rosa's did. It doesn't belong here the sound of their rusty voices its unnatural here. The forest will always be a place of both peace and chaos but these voices were sinister. "I dare you to try and defeat us" the shadows say. So I do but when I slam my fist it comes right out the other side. I quickly pull hand out shivering from the uncomfortable cold. "Winter you can do it" Rosa's voices comes to me. She's right I can do it I just need to believe that can. This time when I punch him my hand makes contact. Then for some reason I feel compelled to rip at their red eyes, only to find that they aren't eyes at all but gems. When I pull them,out the shadow falls into the earth. I do this until the shadows are gone.

The forest brightens and blooms back to the place of peace. Rosa still hasn't shown her face just her voice. "Im going to have to leave you now but I'll be back soon please just dont forget about this dream nothing is as it seems anymore" her voice floats and everything brightens fully and im in my room. Wrapped up in Deans arms. His body heat keeping me warm. I try to think back to my dream but I can't, everytime I do its like a wall put up. I know its important but I cant seem to be able to tell why. Its like a nagging feeling in the pit of my stomach. What was my dream about? Please Winter try to remember. Snow what am I supposed to remember? What did I dream of? You need to remember think of the forest. What does that mean?

Go to the forest Winter go to the forest and she will lead the way. She? Snow who are you talking about? I cant tell you please just go trust me. Ok. Then I write a quick note telling Dean that I would be back soon and not to worry. Then im off walking toward the forest outside my house. I've been here plenty of times before it's always been my safe place, but today it seemed weird. I couldn't tell why though it just seemed darker. The was shining as it was seven Am so it wasn't like the forest was repealing the light -more then normally. Still I walk straight in a little darkness isn't going to keep me from my safe place. Then I notice it the bight red of flames. They looked familiar like I had seen a picture that looked just like it.

I walk towards it in a trance like state and stuck my whole hand into the fire. You can do it would hurt you as long as you believe that it won't. Slowly I stick my hand out towards the fire trying to remember that it won't hurt. But it does, I rip my hand out hoping it doesn't leave a burn. Just as I was walk back I hear a melodic voice. "Winna it's ok I can help" then there's a flash of light and I feel cold fingers press against my temples. "Think about your dream" the familiar voice of Rosa says. I try to think about it but all can remember is the feeling of peace and determination.

Like the flash of light from before my dream flashes across my eyes. I see myself sticking my hand into the fire and getting rid of the smoke demons. Then I remember everything the dream the power coursing through my body. This time when I stick my hand in the fire I truly believe that I can and it doesn't hurt. I turn around to face Rosa who was stood beside me. She look just as she did in my memory but older more like my age. "Winter im sorry for the hand you were dealt in life and for my part in confusing you, but its time you know who and what you are" she says in a strong but soft voice. I nod as if to say ok go on, "I know you never knew your parents but they were great people I knew your father very well he was an angel" she says taking a breathe before continuing. "Winter you are half angel half wolf on top of that your marking make you special with each color added you gain a skill to go with your angelic powers" she says putting her hand on my shoulder. "I have to go now its hard to travel down here I'll be back when you need me good luck Winna" a with a final flash of light she's gone.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Dean was still asleep when I got back thankfully as even though I left a more he still would've been worried. I climb back into bed and his arms instantly find my waist as he pulls me closer. Troubling thoughts fill my head as I try to add this new information into the puzzle that has become me. Is it sad to not even truly know yourself? I've spent my whole life thinking I was just any old depressed kid whose family is gone. But lately it seems im wrong sure im still depressed and still dont have parents but now im also kind of special breed of werewolf. I didn't even now any of this until almost a year ago.

A year ago I was lost and unable to find a single thing worth living for, now I can name a few things. If you had asked me where I saw myself in a year the answer would've been dead. That answer has changed though. Dont get me wrong im fully ok but im starting to see my purpuse in life. And what's that being a burden. I won't let your words bug me today. Oh has my little Winty grown up. No I've just finally realized im more then what I think. You're more of an annoying person then you think too. Bye now. I build up my wall of steel around her and then picture Adrian's voice and put a wall around that to. They won't bring me down today.

Dean starts to stir besides me and then his eyes flutter open. "Good morning" his gravely morning voice says as he squints his eyes. 'Morning' I smile towards him. 'Get up I want to show you something' I wonder what he'll think. "Huh ok just give a minute" he yawns out making me laugh. He's up and ready in about five minutes then ten minutes later we're at the red flame. "Winter we need to call the fire department" he says in a panic. 'Dean look around the fire it's not burning anything Rosa put it there to show me what im about to show you' I say. Cautiously I stick my hand towards the flame. "Winter what are you doing" he was on his toes now ready to pull me away when this turned bad. 'Dean its ok just trust me I'll explain once you see'  he nods bit doesn't relax. This time I fully emerge my hand in the flame and leave it there for a few minutes before pulling it out.

"How did you do that why aren't you hurt not I want you to be hurt" he rushes out in clear shock. 'Dean I saw Rosa today she told me I was part angel' as soon as get the sentence out I feel lightheaded and the world goes dark. I've fainted before but this felt different it felt strange. Sleep well.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hey people sorry if this chapter sucks I couldn't really figure out where I was going with this chapter but I hope it isn't to bad. Thanks for reading!!

            Don't forget to
                Comment
                      &
                   Vote

have a good day or night