ch.37

Winter

If im being honest im scared, I don't want to relive what happened. I don't remember much just the emotions. I remember feeling scared then trapped. I remember trying to scream out but being unable to produce sound. If you asked me to tell you what happened I wouldn't be able to tell you. Whenever I try to picture it I come up empty its like there's a wall around the memories of their death. A part of me wants to know what happened to them while the other part wants to keep the wall there. All I know is what I've been told it was a car accident. I don't know who told me that but no one ever said anything about it. Pete hadn't been there so it was just me who could say if it wrong or not. Im sure if I want to know if im right or wrong

Reluctantly I inch towards the door before walking in. My senses are put on overdrive as im masked in darkness. Where am I? I try to turn my head hoping to catch a glimpse of light but I don't. "Robin what happened" I hear the soft voice of woman who raised me speak.

Suddenly light fades into my vision and I see that we are yet again in that very same forest where my birth parents died. " I don't know sweetie the not to said to come here with Winter" my dads deep voice says. I look around confused as to why were here. "I know but still, you know what happened to Kalay and Xavier here" she says uneasy as she looks around here.

Out of nowhere I hear a deep angry growl. Looking up in fright I see a dark crimson red wolf standing infront off my parents. The wolf big towering over my small toddler frame. He looks bigger then Deans wolf but my mind is to clouded to tell. The red wolf stands there growling with bared teeth and I cower back as he stares into my eyes.

Even his eyes were a dark shade of red and his stare was so intense I wonder if he can see my soul. His eyes don't move from me as my fathers voices booms in the silence. "What business do you have with my family" his voice is stern but his face wavers between fear and nothing at all.

The wolf shifts into a woman I assume to be able to conversate with my dad better. "I only want that of which is ready mine" she says. Her voice is accented with chills and I find my self backing up. Her stare hasn't moved from me and it makes my skin crawl. "What is it that you want" my moms soft voice asks putting her hand on my shoulder. "I want the child for she will be a great threat when she is older" she says finally glancing away from me for just a second.

"You can't have her I am sorry but she isn't something to be passed around" my dad says resting his hand on my other shoulder pulling me closerto them. "Then I to am sorry for you leave me no choose" before I can even blink im out of my parents arms and they are on the floor. Blood splatters around the forest as the guy transfomes back into her wolf ripping at my parents flesh.

I try to scream out for her to stop but my voice gets caught in my throat. I see a flash of light and then the familiar face of Rosa. But this is the Rosa of this time not from my flashback or from the split second saw her recently. "Winna come with me I'll keep you safe" she beckons. My body walks over to her seemingly by itself but I know that these are the movements of past me.

"Rosa you don't get to interfer" the bloody beast growls out. She was about to pounce on us but before she can there's a flash of light and we're gone. Suddenly everything speeds up I watch as someone finds my parents and calls an ambulance. I watch as that same person finds me shaking behind a tree a mile away and takes the paramedics over to me. I watch as we are then again transported to the sight of a car accident.

I hear the paramedics talk about how we must've hit a tree based on the damage. I scream and kick shouting about how its not right. Instantly I shut up though as I see the red wolf in the forest. She changes back to a human and mouths the words 'I'll get you someday' before running farther in the woods. Time speeds again we race to the hospital, my parents are pronounced dead, police come with Pete, doctors say its a car accident. Then im inside my room picking out my favorite toys to take with me to the foster place.