Ch.22

Dean

Winter seemed happy today which was great. Seeing her smile was great. I hadn't actually seen a real smile from her in a while and it was nice to see her enjoying the day. After we went and got ice cream we hung out for a while linger but then I had to leave for a pack meeting. The meeting was actually about her, well her joining the pack because if she doesn't soon then she'll be marked as a rouge and pretty much have a target on her. Thankfully they were fine with it which didn't surprise me as she's my mate it would've been harder had she been some random chick. Well not really since I'm basically the alpha but whenever my father steps down fully I plan to rule fairly unlike him. I want everyone to be on board and make decisions together instead of just saying what I want done.
After that I decided to go for a run and so that's where I am now. For once I can I say that I'm not running to clear my head or anything like that. I'm running purely for the enjoyment of being free. It was a weird feeling to be completely calm and in my wolf form, but it was nice. The sun was setting and the wind was lightly blowing all of the animals were roaming around and for once I could enjoy it. My nose perked up when I smelt Winters familiar sent and decided to follow it. When I get to where ever she is supposed to be in greeted with a wolf. The wolf was Grey, white, and black and was almost glowing in the light cast from the sunset.

'Winter?' I realized that since her sent led me here that the wolf must be her but just to be sure I ask anyway. 'Hey Dean' he soft melodic voice rings in my head and I give her a wolfish smile. 'Your beautiful' is all I can say and I wasn't lying she really was. She looks down and I bet if she was in her human form she would have blushed. 'Thank you' she looks back up at me with a playful glint in her eye andthen she takes off running. 'Catch me if you can' she calls out to me then in running after her and its just like earlier.

If I had to describe this day in three words it would probably be nice, calm, and fun. We got to relax for once Winter didn't have a problem with her depression and I didn't have a problem with whatever I have. It was great like a day off life and all of the problems it brings. 'Come in slow poke keep up' Winter laughs and you don't how much I would give to keep that laughter playing. 'In coming but if I was you I'd speed up I mean not to toot my own horn or anything but I'm pretty fast' I say jokingly. 'Oh really' I quickly start running and catch up with her in no time 'Really' she stops for a second and yawns. 'You should get some sleep you seem tired it late anyway' she nods and we say our goodbyes as I have some paper work I need to sign still back at my house. All I can say it what a perfect way to end a great day chasing after each other without a care in the world.

Once I'm back home I shift behind a tree where I left my clothes and head inside. Only to be greeted by by none other then you guessed it my father. "Who were bothering at this hour" he asks but I'm not gonna let him ruin my day so I simply say, "Winter" and up to my room. Time to finishes signing off on the paper work so I can officially welcome Winter into the pack and surprise her with news tomorrow.

After a couple hours of paperwork I start to feel myself get tired and check the time to see that it's one am. Slowly I stand up and head over to my bed thinking about tomorrow. I hope everything goes well not that there's much to go wrong really. Tomorrow's plans are pretty simply go to school, help Winter with her teacher, tell Winter about the pack, and go home or whatever. The only thing that could go wrong is the teacher not let me tutor Winter, but I think she will because its her job as a teacher to make sure her students are comfertable. Not that they really care I mean for a mostly werewolf school we don't have the best teachers. That night I dream about Winter, and having more days like today in the future

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°
Winter

Yesterday was great after I went home I watched some random TV show and went to sleep. I even slept nightmare free without Dean beside me. But I guess not all good things can last forever as when I woke up I had an unwanted  visitor in my head. I bet you thought I was gone didn't you. Sadly I was awoken to anything but pleasant feelings. I can't believe your still alive I thought you would have killed yourself already. I just need to ignore her and pretend she's not there.
But that's where your wrong you can't ignore me sorry. Why does she have to be a thing that I can see.

I get dressed trying to keep my mind off of her and pay no attention to darker version of me begging for listen to her. The second I'm ready I'm out the door and driving to school. "Hey love how did you sleep" Dean pulls me into a hug the second he sees me and I smile. 'Pretty good honestly no nightmares' I say proudly causing him to laugh. 'Hey don't laugh at me' I say fake pouting. "You know your to cute for words" he says but im unable to enjoy his compliment because Alex comes.  Lies he's lying to you he just feels bad. "Hey are you ok"he asks I guess my emotions were on display.  'Yeah im fine why' I ask forcing a smile and pretending  to be fine. I don't want to ruin his day because I can't handle the stupid voice in my head. Oh but that's where your wrong your ruining his day just by being here. 'Hey I got to get to class I'll see you at lunch ok I love you' I quickly say before running off. Alex is right I'm probably messing up his day. I'm always right so it would do you good to listen to me. There's something weird about my image of Alex today though because normally she looks like a darker version of me but today she looked like a stranger. She was slightly tan and had long brown curly hair, her eyes were dark brown almost the exact shade of her hair. Even her voice seemed different it was deep but still feminine. Are you really gonna hide in the bathroom until the bell, your such a coward.

"Winter are you in here" I hear Alice's voice from the stall. "Dean sent me in here to check on you he said he would do it himself but he wasn't sure if anyone else was in here" she continues. "Come on if your in here knock and if you don't knock I'll call your phone" she says.  Don't knock and put your phone on silent she doesn't care about you.  I do as she says and completely turn my phone off. "Ok I guess I'll call you then" I hear the dial tone and after three rings I hear I my voicemail "hey this Winter I'll get back to you soon" it was so weird hearing my voice after long I had it before I went mute. I guess it suripised Alice too because I hear gasp in shock. "Wow" she quietly mutters before her walk out. "Sorry she's not in there" she says.

'Love I know in there I can smell you please come out Alice is gone' I hear Dean's voice in my head. Just block him him out and ignore him he doesn't care nobody does.  Again I follow orders and I hear sigh. I hear him and then the bell ring and I walk out not looking just walking straight to first period with my head down. I make it to class and end up being one the first ones there. I walk in and take a seat in the back and put my down.

After a while the door opens and I look up to see an oddly familiar girl. She had brown curly hair and brown hair and tan skin.  She was wearing a black t-shirt and ripped blue jeans. "Ah you must Alex Blackwell" the teacher says with a smile. "Yup" she says and looks around the around but stops at me and winks. Even her voice sounds familiar which is crazy. "Well why don't you take seat by winter she's in the back with blue and black hair" she says pointing me out Alex simply nods and comes over to me and sits. That's it nothing else she doesn't say anything to me. I start to believe that I just imagined her winking at me. You know your pathic right. A chill runs down my spine as it all falls into place. I look over at the girl sitting next to me with anxiety coursing through my veins. Who is she?

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°
OoOoOoOoOo... so is the voice on Winters head real? If so how? How are you liking  the story? The pictures on the top is of Alex. What do you think will happen next?

       Don't forget to
            Comment
                  &
                Vote

      Have a good day or night