Prologue

New Jersey
Thursday, November 20, 2014
3:04pm

It has been a normal day in state of New Jersey. The sky is blue,car honks, people walking around the city, pigeons flying around the sky. Out of nowhere, a girl who is a new superhero named Nightgirl was flying so fast from the sky being chased by the N.O.W.H.E.R.E.

"What do you guys want from me?!" Nightgirl said while trying to fly as fast as she can to get away from them.

The N.O.W.H.E.R.E. started firing their guns to shoot her down but she dodge them.

"Nightgirl to Nightwing" Nightgirl said while pressing the com with her index finger.

Blüdhaven
Thursday, November 20, 2014
3:10pm

"Nightwing here" Nightwing said

"Nightwing, I need some back up. Being chased by these guys, I don't know who they are." Nightgirl said from Nightwing's com.

"Okay, what is your location?" Nightwing said when pressed his index finger on his com.

"I don't know but all I need is back up like, NOW!"

"Okay Nightgirl I have your coordinates, I need you to head to New York City." Nightwing said running to his motorcycle and starting the engine and heading out of their hideout to New York City.

"Okay Nightwing hurry up" Nightgirl said while shooting her blue star bolts at the N.O.W.H.E.R.E.

"SHOOT HER DOWN!" One of them yelled

The N.O.W.H.E.R.E. started shooting and Nightgirl dodge the bullets and started flying to New York City with the N.O.W.H.E.R.E. still following and shooting her.

New York City
Thursday, November 20, 2014
3:34pm

New York City is always crowded of people, traffic of cars, a subway train,car honks and birds flying around the sky, kids playing at the park having happy memories.

The T-car which is also known as the Titans car, driving around the city making sure no crime is starting.

The Titans in the car were Robin, Wondergirl, Superboy, Solstice, Kid Flash, and Bunker.

"Come on Tim. Drive a little faster will you. Your driving like my grandma." Kid Flash aka Bart Allen said while being so annoyed with the cars driving so slow.

" Look, I'm not going to drive pass the cars. Its traffic Bart." Robin aka Tim Drake said

"How come I don't get to drive?" Superboy aka Connor Kent/Kon El said

"Its my car, I drive, my rules" Robin said

"Come on, you let Cassie and Kiran drive it" Bunker aka Miguel Barragan complained

"Yeah, at least let the boys drive this car at least just for once" Kid Flash pleaded

"Well, not happening. If you guys show me your responsible, I'll let you just not right now." Robin said

"What's that?" Wondergirl aka Cassandra 'Cassie' Sandsmark said pointing at a female who is flying being chased by the N.O.W.H.E.R.E.

"Well it sounds like its the N.O.W.H.E.R.E. Again" Robin said turning the car around off to save another meta human girl.

Nightgirl's POV

"I won't ask you again. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?" I yelled shooting my blue star bolts out of my hands trying to hit them with my powers but they dodge them.