Chapter Twenty Six: A Traitor or Was A Traitor

Nightgirl POV

Red Robin started charging at me and started charging at him back. Red Robin jumped up and he was about to kick me but I ducked and I spinned my bo staff around and Red Robin spinned his bo staff around as well but faster.

"Tim, please. It's me, Danica Grayson. You have to remember. Harvest is controlling you, please, don't let him control you." I pleaded Tim.

Red Robin growled and started swinging his bo staff at me. I screamed and I blocked his attacks. Red Robin kicked me in the gut and I stumble back, holding my stomach. I glared at Red Robin and I gripped my bo staff and I spinned my bo staff again once more.

"Alright. I'm sorry, Timothy. You leave me no choice." I said

Red Robin smirked and I pulled out a dagger and stab the inhibitor collar and it gets cancel and I take the inhibitor collar off and I put the dagger back in my utility belt and Red Robin starts charging at me with his bo staff. I created a blue star bolt from my hand and I extended my hand and I released the star bolt at him. Red Robin immediately dodge it and he glared at me and gritted his teeth.

"I said you left me no choice, didn't I?" I smirked.

"Well, I guess you like a fight rough. Right?" He said gripping his bo staff.

"Definitely!" I smiled. "Let's go crazy!"

"Babe, your already there!" Red Robin chuckled

"Good." I said, shooting my star bolts at him.

Red Robin would dodge it and throw his birdarangs at me and I would shoot them with my star bolts.

Robin POV

I started getting up from the metal floor. Wilson Jr. seriously is gonna get it. I started feeling a bit out of it and Mistress and Wolf ran up to me but with inhibitor collars on.

"What the hell happened?" I said rubbing the back of my head.

Mistress bark and pointed at the fight. I get up slowly and I looked at the fight.

"Well, I guess its time to teach Wilson Jr. a lesson." I smirked taking out my sword and I started running towards Deathrider's fight against the other Titans.

Nightgirl POV

I kept shooting the star bolts at Red Robin and he jumped up and he kicked me in the chest and I get hit to the ground. Red Robin started walking towards me and I growled and I kicked him on his chest and I flipped off the floor and I grab my bo staff from the floor and I swing my bo staff at Red Robin and he grabbed my bo staff making my eyes widened and he spinned me around and had my back facing and he pulled me closer to him, wrapped his arm around my waist and he other hand holding his bo staff.

"Slade is right, you are being foolish. Just like your dad." Red Robin whispered in my ear.

I tried to elbow him but he was too strong, I felt like I couldn't even move with him holding me.

"I'm. Not. Like. My. Dad!" I yelled and I stepped on his foot making him release me from his gripped.

Red Robin tried to punch me but I ducked and I punched him in the face and I was about to punch him again but he grabs my fist and twists my arm a bit and I screamed and he pulls me by the hair and kicks me to the ground.

I looked up at Tim with fear in my eyes and he straddles me and pulls out a knife.

"If this is what you want Tim, go ahead." I cried and he froze for a second. "I just want you to know, I still love you, I have always have, and I don't think I ever stopped. Please, go ahead and kill me if you want that, Timothy Jackson Drake."

I felt tears come down my face and Red Robin slowly puts down the knife and looks at me, with pain and worry in his eyes.

I bit my lip and I pulled myself up and I kissed him on the lips. Red Robin's eyes were widened and he slowly wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him and I gripped his shoulder, putting passion and love in the kiss. Red Robin put his other hand cupping my neck.

We pulled away and I looked at him and he groans and gets off of me and he kneels down, starts hitting his head a couple times and he suddenly spits out a device, a brainwashing device. He started panting and he looks at me and smiles.

"Danica?" He whispered

I smiled and I get up from the ground and I ran towards him and I hugged him, tightly and he hugged me back.

"Your okay." He whispered

"Yes. I'm glad your okay." I whispered back and I kissed his temple.

We looked at each other and then we looked at the fight and we saw Deathrider almost about to stab Bunker, but I shoot my star bolt at him, making Deathrider hit the wall and Robin walks up to Deathrider and he punches him in the face, knocking him out. Robin turns to us and we looked at him and he smirks.

"What? He deserved that punch." Robin smirks putting his sword on his back.