Chapter Four: Training with the Titans

Nightgirl and Red Robin were walking down the halls of Titans Tower, silently.

"So..." Nightgirl trailed off rubbing her right arm.

"So..." Red Robin said rubbing the back of his neck.

"What do you want to talk about?" Nightgirl asked looking at Red Robin and they both kept walking to who knows where.

"Nothing, whatever you want to talk about, Dani." Red Robin said

"Okay." Nightgirl said

"So how you been?"

"I've been doing pretty well, the Titans are doing very well success on their training and their missions."

"Well that's good." Red Robin sighed. "Any news on Solstice yet?"

"No." Nightgirl sigh. "Were still looking but, no sign of her."

Red Robin hummed.

"How's Gotham?" Nightgirl asked

"Doing good. Crime you know, never stops." Red Robin said

"Well, me and the Titans are gonna go train, do you and Robin wanna join?" Nightgirl said looking at him

"Sure!" Red Robin said in excitement. Nightgirl looked at him confused from his excitement. "I mean, sure." He said in a calm voice.

Red Robin and Nightgirl began walking to the training room. The Titans and Robin were already there waiting for Nightgirl and Red Robin.

"Finally, you two are here!" Beast Boy said in relief

"Yeah! Were here." Nightgirl said, stepping on the platform.

"So, what's for training today, Night G?" Kid Flash said rubbing his hands together

"Well, training for today training Titans are blocking and combat." Nightgirl said putting her hands on her waist. "So, combat is all about controlling your own type of abilities. You all have different type of abilities you could control. You should not react a person's ability but never reacting, it is always safe to block. I need a sparing partner for a demonstration."

"Right here, Nightgirl." Beast Boy said walking up to Nightgirl. "By the time I finish you, I'll show you my moves." He winked

Nightgirl smirked and made her move. She got to a fighting stance and tried to punch him which he blocked then she swooped her leg tripping him, making him hit the ground.

Beast Boy failed

Beast Boy groaned. "Did I win?" He asked

"Well good block though but did everyone see what he did wrong?" Nightgirl said helping Beast Boy up.

"OH!OH! He started hitting on a trainer then he got served!" Kid Flash yelled, smiling.

"Dude! Shut up!" Beast Boy yelled

Nightgirl giggled

"Well, thank you for volunteering, Beast Boy." Nightgirl thanked him and he stepped off the platform. "Now we are gonna do with weapons this time, I would like another volunteer. Red Robin?"

Red Robin took out his bo staff, spinning it around walking up to the platform. Nightgirl took her bo staff and spinned it around.

"Shall we dance, good sir?" Nightgirl smirked

"Why of course, m'lady." Red Robin smirked and got to his fighting stance

Nightgirl smiled and charged at him and started swinging her bo staff at him which he dodge. He tried to poke her with his bo staff but she block it. She jump and tried to kick him in the face but ducked and punch her in the gut. She flip over and got back on her feet and charged at him again. He tried to swing at her but she grabbed his bo staff. Red Robin's eye widened and she tripped him and the tip of her bo staff on the side of his neck.

Red Robin failed

"Guess who is gonna be taking the trash out today?" Raven smiled at Robin who had his arms crossed

"Dammit!" Red Robin yelled a little at the pain. Nightgirl helped him up. "I thought I was bad at this training combat. Man, combat hurts." He said rubbing the back of his head

"Listen, you did very well, you just lasted a little longer this time." Nightgirl said

Robin scoffed

"What I mean in training though." Nightgirl said

"Yeah, well ever since those two were together," Robin said and everyone started listening, even Nightgirl and Red Robin. "they made so much noises in each others bedroom which I probably think they were having se-"

"ROBIN!" Nightgirl and Red Robin yelled making Robin smirk

"Training over Titans." Nightgirl announced and everyone started leaving the training room except Red Robin. He started walking up to her.

"Danica, are you okay?" Red Robin asked

"Yes, Tim, I'm fine." Nightgirl said

"Okay, well do you...um...I don't know...um...hang out?" Tim asked rubbing the back of his neck

"Tim, I would love to but I can't."

"Why not?"

"I got business to do. Bye!" Nightgirl said leaving him standing there.

Nightgirl went to her motorcycle, starting the engine, she pulled out a controller and pressed a button and it open a secret exit out of Titans Tower and drove off.

Red Robin watched her leave with a sad expression.

"But I never got to tell you how I feel." He said leaving Titans Tower without saying goodbye to anyone.

He walked straight to the batmobile. He got in the mobile, he sigh and started the engine and drove off back to Gotham.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now that we know that Red Robin aka Tim Drake still have feelings for Nightgirl aka Danica Grayson (my oc), what do think why Danica left early? A new anti-hero will be showing up in the next chapter and he is also part of the Batfamily, who do you think it is? Read More and find out, more chapters are coming! Enjoy the story!
-Alyssa💙