Chapter Eight: Feelings?

Nightgirl's POV

"So, why did you call me over here?" I questioned my dad, putting my hands on my hips while he started typing the Batcomputer.

"I call you here because I really need you to keep a close eye on the Titans." He said, still typing

"Seriously? You said it was urgent." I argue, crossing my arms

"Yes, because an innocent meta human was kidnapped by the N.O.W.H.E.R.E." He said downloading the data files of the innocent meta human. "This meta human was kidnapped a couple hours at Gotham Academy."

"What is meta human name?" I said

"His name is actually classified, so its unknown what his name is." He said, looking at me

"Wait a second. Tim!" I called him. Tim looked away from the beakers and looked at me

"Yeah?" He said

"You said you were at Gotham Academy today. Right?" I said to Tim

"Yes, but no one was there when I got there. The only person that was there was-" he stopped. He looked at me nervously.

I looked down. Nightwing put his hand on my shoulder. Deathrider caused me so much pain more than Deathstroke, his father, ever done to me.

Slater was a monster to me. I really thought he love me but not as love as I expected. He would just slap me when I don't pay attention to him, he would threaten me if I ever met another boy, he would force me to kill an innocent person, and most of all, he would treat me like I was a puppy, put a collar on me, force me to play with him, and he would make me sleep on the floor with no pillows and no blankets.

I'm so lucky that Nightwing saved me and Christopher. I'm also so lucky to have him as my adopted father.

I looked at Nightwing and smiled. Then I looked at Tim and frown a little.

"Its okay, Tim. You could just say his name." I muttered

"Okay." Tim said, rubbing my forearm and walked back to where the meta human powers beakers were at.

"Alright, Nightgirl, here is a flash drive that has a couple more information about the N.O.W.H.E.R.E. and I downloaded the files to who the N.O.W.H.E.R.E. is targeting." Nightwing said handing me a flash drive and I took the flash drive and put it in my pocket.

"Thanks dad, what would I do without you." I said, hugging my dad and he hugged me back. We pulled away from the hug and we looked at each other.

"Danica?" Nightwing said

"Yeah, dad?" I said

"Do you still like him?" He questioned

I looked at him confused.

"Like who?" I said

Nightwing sigh.

"Tim." He whispered

My eyes widened when he was saying 'do you still like, Tim'. To be honest like right now I don't know what I feel about him now. I closed my eyes for a moment and open them and I looked at my dad.

"To be honest, I don't know what I feel about him right now, dad." I whispered, I looked at Tim who was still observing the meta human beakers. Then I looked back to Nightwing who was crossing his arms looking at me.

"Please don't say anything." I whispered

"I won't." He smiled and patted my shoulder.

"Well, I better get going. I'll see you later, dad." I said hugging my dad for a second and started walking out of the Batcave then I stopped and turned around.

"Oh um....bye Tim!" I said and he looked at me and smiled.

"Bye Danica! I'll see you later." Tim said

"Yeah! Bye guys!" I waved then I left the Batcave.

Dick Grayson/Nightwing POV

When Danica left, I saw Tim look sad when she left the Batcave.

I know he has feelings for her. I do agree with relationship. But then when they broke up, I was sad about the break up. I really thought they would hit it off but I know there is still a spark between those two 'lovebirds'.

"Tim?" I said

"Yeah, Dick." Tim said, walking to me crossing his arms.

"Do you still like Danica?" I said

His eyes widened and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I don't know, Dick." He said, looking down for a bit then he looked back at me. "Please, don't say anything to her. Please."

"I promise, I won't say anything." I said

Me and Tim did the bro hug and he walked back to where the meta human beakers were at

'I knew it!' I thought

I smiled then I started typing on the Batcomputer doing my own things.

Nightgirl POV

I was using my grappling hook swinging from building to building then I landed at a rooftop. I look at the city. I sigh and I was about to shoot my grappling hook but then a knife came down and hit my grappling hook making me drop it.

I turned around and nobody was there. I got confused to who shot the knife at me.

"Who are you?" I yelled

"You should know who I am. Doll." An unknown male voice said

Then I turned around and I saw that monster who made my life miserable.

"Deathrider." I growled