Chapter Nine: Nightgirl vs. Deathrider

Nightgirl POV

When I saw Deathrider who was standing there in front of me, I was scared but at the same time, I could feel my anger getting stronger.

Deathrider started walking up to me and I just stand there. He brings out his knife and puts the sharp point of knife on my cheek making a little cut on my cheek drawing a little bit of blood.

"What do you want, Deathrider?" I said

He puts his knife near my neck and starts dragging it to my hair, twirling the knife around the strand of my hair.

"Oh, Danica," He purred. "how much I miss your lovely, beautiful face."

He puts his knife away and smirks since he wasn't wearing his mask.

"I'm not gonna ask you again, what do you want?"I growled at him

He laughs and puts his hand the back of my neck started leaning a bit.

"Oh babe," he sighs. "all I want is you." He said

Deathrider was about to kiss me but I kick him in the gut. He groaned and glared at me.

"Damn, you just really know how to get me angry, don't you?" He growled at me bringing his blade out, extending it at me.

"Yep!" I said, bringing my kitana out. "Let's just say that I'm not afraid to kick your ass." I smirk

He growled at me again and charged at me. He started swinging his blade at me and I easily dodge it. I jumped and kick him in the face. He stumble back and rubbed his cheek.

"I see your going soft, Slater." I teased him

"Always the sarcastic one." He said

He charged at me again and swing his blade at me but I ducked and kicked him in the knee. He groaned from the pain and I was about to punch him but he grabbed my wrist and push me to ground and he was basically straddling me and put my hands above my head.

"Wow. Awful close, Slater. So, this is how you impress me?" I said, glaring at him

"Pretty much. Yes. This also means you are coming with me." He smirk

"How about I go with no!" I said, using my legs to flip him off of me.

I got up from the ground and I grab him by the collar of his armor and punched him in the face.

"Go to hell, Slater!" I growl at him and I started walking away.

"Actually, I've already been there." He said being his gun out pointing it at me and I created a blue star bolt from my hand.

"Aw, how cute. You made a bright blue precious star bolt. That is adorable, Danica. But its either you surrender and come with me or don't surrender, I pull the trigger." He said

"Okay, Slater. You win." I said, waving my starbolt away making him smile putting his gun back in his holster. "Not!" I smirk

Slater's eyes widened and I raised my arm in the air and Red Robin flew down and grab my arm and I jump into Tim's arms having me in bridal style. I blew a kiss at Slater.

"Dammit?!" He yelled

I smirk and Tim started taking us to random rooftop. I jump out of his arms and we both landed on ground. Tim started rubbing his eyes in frustration. I frown and looked down.

'Great.' I thought.'Here comes another argument between me and Tim.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So now that we know that Nightgirl had encounter her ex boyfriend, Deathrider, and Red Robin saved her, the next chapter would be about Nightgirl and Red Robin but an argument between them. Do you think those two would get back together later in the book or will she stay with Jason Todd (Red Hood)? Thank you for everyone who is reading this book! Enjoy the next chapter and the rest of the other chapters!
-Alyssa💙