Chapter Twenty One: Saving Solstice and A Strike

Nightgirl POV

After when Red Robin and I saved the Teen Titans, we were trying to find Harvest but then I suddenly hear a howling from Mistress then her and Wolf appeared in front of us.

"Wolf!" Superboy smiled and Wolf barked and ran to Superboy and Superboy crouched down  and Wolf started rubbing on Superboy's arm and Kon hugged him.

"I'm so glad to see your okay, Wolf." Superboy whispered pulling away from the hug and petted Wolf's head and stand up from his crouching position.

Mistress ran up to me and nudge my leg. I petted her head.

"What happened? I thought you wolves were guarding the door." I said to Mistress

Mistress barked and she put her front leg up and I see a little scratch on her leg.

"Someone knows were here." I said turning towards the Titans.

"What do you mean 'someone knows were here'?" Powergirl asked crossing her arms.

"With a scratch on Mistress's front leg, someone must of attacked her and Wolf and whoever attacked them, must know they were part of the Teen Titans and found out I was here." I explained putting my hand on my hip.

"So, now that we are here, how about we go find Kiran?" Kid Flash said

"That's right. Let's all go find Kiran first. Let's move Titans." I said and me and the Teen Titans ran out of the room to find Kiran.

We all stop at the hall looking down at the other hall seeing the ravagers guarding the door which was the other dungeon but only for strong meta humans. I turn to the Titans.

"Okay, the job is for Beast Boy and Kid Flash." I said looking at Beast Boy and Kid Flash. "You guys know what to do."

Beast Boy and Kid Flash smirked knowing they know exactly how to break in.

No One's POV

The ravagers were guarding the door then they suddenly hear a kitten meow and a green kitten ran up to the ravagers and sat down in front of the ravagers.

"What is this cat doing here?" One of the ravagers said

"I have absolutely no idea but I'll throw the cat out." The other ravager said

Kid Flash speed towards the ravager punch him to wall and speed towards him and tied him up with a rope.

"HANDS UP, KID FLASH!" The ravager yelled and held up his gun pointing at him.

"Oh I would but it sounds like the kitten just found his roar." Kid Flash smirked

The ravager looked at the green cat and the green cat pounced at him and turned into a lion while pouncing at the ravager and scratched him in the face. Then the lion turns into a human revealing Beast Boy.

"Lion got your tougue, ravager." Beast Boy teased

"Come on, Beasty. Clear!" Kid Flash yelled and the Titans come out of the hallway and began walking to where Beast Boy and Kid Flash were at.

"Good job boys." Nightgirl smiled

"Thanks, Night G." Kid Flash said going up to one of the ravagers that were knock out and getting the keys from him.

"Now, let's save, Solstice." Kid Flash said holding the keys from his hands.

Solstice/Kiran Singh POV