Chapter Twelve: Central Park Carnival

Central Park
Tuesday, March 22, 2018
8:47pm

Danica Grayson POV

I thought of an idea on taking me and the Titans, including Damian, to the carnival. It wasn't that far away from Titans Tower. It only takes 20 minutes for us to get there. I rented a huge van for all of us to go ride in when we go to the carnival.

I was was driving the van and Cassie was sitting on the passengers seat and the Titans were sitting in at the back. We were all into our civvies clothes.

I press the button to put the window down from the back and Garfield forms into a hound and puts his head out the window, sticking his tougue out, enjoying the wind blowing his face.

"Garfield, are you kidding me?" Connor complained when Garfield was wagging his tail on Kon's face.

"Oh sorry, dude. I'm just enjoying the wind." Garfield apologize

"Come on, amigo." Miguel said pointing at his seat to sit down.

"Guys, please. Give me a break." Garfield yelled out from the window.

"Garfield." I said in a warning tone.

"Oh okay." Garfield sigh

"Okay guys. Were here." I said pulling over to the parking lot, parking the van.

We all got out of the car and we started walking to the entrance.

"Okay guys, stay right here when I go pay our tickets, okay?"

They nodded and I walked to the booth where they sell the tickets to go into the carnival.

No One's POV

While Danica was paying the tickets, Damian was just looking around, glaring. Rachel looked at Damian and she walked up to Damian and standed next him.

"You don't seem like you want to have fun, Damian." Rachel said crossing her arms.

"Well, I don't." He said. "Just look at this place."

"How do you know its not fun?" She said

"I-" Damian paused and sigh

"That's what I thought. Listen, how about we could go on a couple rides together." She suggested

Damian looked at Rachel and she looked at him back. They stared at each other for a long silence until someone broke their silence.

"Okay you lovebirds, you could have your moment of...awkward silence later. Danica coming with the tickets." Bart said pushing them away from each other.

Damian glared at him and Rachel stayed silent. Danica was walking up to them and handed each and every Titan there tickets. Danica walk up in front of the Titans and put her hands and her hips.

"Okay guys, listen, this could be the only way for all of us to get along very well." Danica said and she started walking away along with the Titans following her.

"How can we get along very well, I think we all know Garfield way to well since we always see him licking himself." Kon said

"As a dog or as a cat?" Damian asked

"I wish." Tanya said

The Titans were walking around the park for a minute then they saw the ferris wheel.

"Woah!" Garfield said in amazed voice. "A ferris wheel! Let's go guys!"

The Titans went in line to go on the ferris wheel. A couple minutes they all went to partners to ride with.