Chapter One: Damian Wayne

New York City
Monday, March 21, 2018
3:50pm
4 years later

It was another calm day here in New York City. Its been 4 years since an incident happen New York with the N.O.W.H.E.R.E. A batmobile drives down the street in New York City. Robin who is now Red Robin aka Tim Drake is driving the batmoble with a 13 year old boy who is Robin aka Damian Wayne, Batman's blood son, sitting on the front passenger seat bored and upset.

"I could have handle it myself." Robin said in an attitude

"After that fight you started during the mission two nights ago, your lucky you've survive it." Red Robin said speeding the car up a bit

"Okay so this is my punishment then, taking me to a bunch of weak and school children." Robin raised his voice up a bit

"For the last time Damian, this is not a punishment." Red Robin said in a calm voice. "Surely I know you'll be a good team member one day, and they are not weak or children, their strong teenagers." Red Robin said keeping his eyes on the road.

"That is even more worst." Robin said looking out the window

"Don't tell me the Damian Wayne is afraid of a little socializing with other superheros." Red Robin teased. Robin's eyes widened

"I'm not afraid of anything Drake," Robin raised his voice looking away from the window looking at Red Robin. "I just don't think socializing other heros is never the best option for me for some reason. Besides, you haven't been talking to Danica since after you guys broken up."

Red Robin glared at Robin. Tim did dated Danica but they broke up about a year ago and he left the Teen Titans to help Batman out at Gotham.

~Flashback~

Red Robin and Nightgirl were on patrol on a rainy night in Gotham. The two love birds were fighting criminals who just robbed a bank and kidnapped a teenage girl who walking back to her home by herself.

"Red, you get the girl, I'll distract them." Nightgirl commanded

"Alright" Red Robin accepted and ran off to find the teenage girl.

Red Robin was running down the halls and heard screaming and he ran to were the scream was. Soon when he found the girl, 3 criminals had her tied to a chair and one of them pointing a gun at her head.

Fear and pain were shown at girls' face hoping she'll survive this. Red Robin stood there in shocked knowing how can he save the girl.