Chapter Eighteen: The N.O.W.H.E.R.E.

The N.O.W.H.E.R.E. Secret Hideout
Wednesday, March 24, 2018
1:15am

Wondergirl's POV

I woke up on the metal floor feeling a bit dizzy and sore.

The last thing I remember was when Raven saved me from Deathrider and when a dart hit my arm and I was knock out.

I looked around and I realized I'm in a cell.

"Great. Just great." I said in sarcastic.

I sigh and I got up from the floor. I was touching the wall and I turn to the bars that were in front of the cell and I walked towards them and put my hands in the bars.

"Guys!" I yell whispered "Superboy. Raven. Robin." I called out but no one answered.

I realize that I was the only person in the room in a cell.

The door open revealing a ravager, dragging Superboy in. Superboy was knock out, wearing an inhibitor collar and I touch my neck and I was wearing an inhibitor collar too.

"Superboy!" I called out

"Shut up, Wondergirl!" The Ravager said opening the cell door from across from me and he threw Superboy in the cell, Superboy hit the wall then to the ground.

"Hey! Watch it!" I growl at him

The Ravager look at me and he closes and locks Superboy's cell door and he starts to walk to my cell door. He was about to open my cell door but then someone yelled him.

"Stop!" He stop and turn his head to look at the door and I looked and I see the enemy I should have broken his neck a long time ago.

"Harvest." I growl

Harvest stood right there at the door and walk to my cell.

"Leave us." He said to the Ravager.

"Yes, Sir." The Ravager said and walking out of the call room and closing the door.

"Well, I see the Amazon being captured and is finally in the empty cell I've been saving for her." Harvest teased

"Give up, Harvest. If Nightgirl finds out were missing, she will know you were the one that send Deathstroke and Deathrider to come after us." I said gripping the cell bars.

"Oh no, my dear. I didn't think that idea for the father and son to go after you and your fello Titans." He said and I gave him a confused look. "Let just say it was actually Deathrider's idea to after you Titans."

"W-what do you mean?" I said releasing the cell bars.

"Well, when Deathrider thought of the idea to go after you and the Teen Titans, him and Deathstroke went and track you Teen Titans down. They were actually following Nightgirl. When Deathrider saw Nightgirl at the carnival along with you and the others, it was a sign for you all being targeted. So, they followed all of you back to Titans Tower and they snuck into the Tower and started the attack and brought you all here." Harvest said

I rubbed my face with both my hands. I looked at Harvest and responded.

"Nightgirl is so going to kick your ass if she finds out about this." I said

"You don't need to worry about her, Wondergirl. Deathstroke went to pay her a little visit." Harvest smiled

My eyes widened and I clenched my fist.

"What did he do to her?!" I yelled

"Please. Your lucky your leader survived and escape that fight alive." Harvest said

I sigh at relief.

"But if she doesn't come save you and the Teen Titans before tomorrow or if she doesn't surrender, you could say goodbye to your leader and Deathstroke will not hesitate to kill her." Harvest said

"You better leave Nightgirl alone, Harvest." I growled

"Please, at least I would love her to bring Red Robin along with her. I would love to go against your former leaders." Harvest smiled, flapping his wings a bit.

"You better know there will be so much risks of what Nightgirl and Red Robin will take." I said grabbing a cell bar with my one hand.

"I know Red Robin so well, I know his risk, even Nightgirl's." He said

I gripped the bar so hard and I stared at the ground.

"I even know she has a child. Her and Red Robin's daughter." He said

I gasped and I look at him when my eyes widened. I gripped both the cell bars with both hands.

"I swear if you have their daughter, I swear to god-" I got cut off by him chuckling.

"Relax, Wondergirl. I don't have their daughter. Yet." He smiled

"Harvest, if Nightgirl finds out you are now targeting her daughter, oh trust me she will literally hu-" I got cut off by him chucking again.

"Please, Wondergirl. If Nightgirl plans on going to go up against me, she will be the one thats going to be hurt. Even Red Robin." Harvest said and walks out of the cell room and closes the door.

I sigh and I release the bars and I  leaned against wall and Superboy slowly started waking up and he looks around and he looks at me and walks up to the cell bars.

"Where are we?" He asked

"I guess were at the N.O.W.H.E.R.E.'s secret hideout." I said. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Where the others?" He asked

"I don't know, let's just hope they are okay." I said

"Yes." Superboy said and he leaned against the wall and sits on the ground.

I really hope Nightgirl and Red Robin are okay and to come save us soon.