Chapter Thirty Four: Party Time!

Titans Tower
Friday, March 26, 2018
12:29am

Nightgirl POV

Tim flew us to Titans Tower and landed us in the front of tower. I jumped off of his arms and we walked through the front doors.

The Titans and I planned something for Tim if he comes back to the titans. Like a surprise party for him, for his return. Now that we defeated the N.O.W.H.E.R.E., we could party as long or whatever we want.

We started walking towards the living room and it was dark, pinch dark.

"Why is it so dar-" Tim get cut off by someone turning on the lights.

"Surprise!" The titans yelled out.

Tim looks at the others surprise and he looks at me.

"What is this?" Tim said

"Dude," Garfield said, and Tim looks at him. "its a surprise party, for you."

"For me? It's not my birthday." Tim said

"No silly." I chuckled. "This party is for your return to Titans Tower and back as our team leader again."

Tim looks at the others and smiles at them.

"I...I don't know what to say." Tim said.

"Well, we could start by changing into our civvies clothes." I smirked and looks at Rachel. "Raven."

Rachel extended her hand at us and she changed us into our civvies clothes.

"Thank you." I thanked her.

"Well, what are you guys just doing standing around? Let's get this party started!" Bart yelled cheering and we all started cheering and started the party.

We all started dancing and played a couple games which was so much fun. We were having such a great time and we were partying at midnight. Bart and Garfield started taking pictures of us and we all took a team picture of all of us, including Damian, Wolf, and Mistress.

We kept dancing and we also did karaoke was so funny. Some of us can't sing, like me, I don't sing. After the party, Tim and I were at the rooftop, looking out in the city.

"Did you have fun, Tim?" I said, looking at him.

"You know what, to be quite honest, I had some much fun. This was one of my favorite nights I ever had." Tim said, smiling.

"Well at least you had so much fun, that's all it matters." I said

I hold Tim's hand and he holds my hand and we smiled at each other and I rested my head on his shoulder. I sigh and responded.

"I missed this so much." I said

"Me too. I missed moments like this with you." Tim said.

I felt him kiss my head making me enjoy this moment even more. Then it started getting colder and I started shivering.

"We should get inside." I suggested

"Yes, we should." Tim said and we started walking back inside the tower.

Tim decided to sleep at his old room here at the tower. I got into my pjs and I started falling asleep.