Chapter Thirty Five: Date Night and Engaged

*Next Morning*

Danica Grayson POV

I woke up the next morning, feeling so much alive. It just feels so much good seeing Tim back here. I get up from my bed and I walk out of bedroom to Tim's room.

I knocked on his door and I heard him.

"Come in!"

I open his bedroom door and I see Tim putting his shirt on, making me blush a bit.

"Hey, babe." Tim smiled.

"Hey, Tim." I smiled back, trying not to show my blush.

"Was Danica Grayson blushing?" Tim joked.

"Shut up." I giggled.

"Oh um hey, Danica I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me tonight?" Tim said

"Yes. We haven't been on a date for awhile." I said.

"Yep, that's why I asked to go tonight at 7pm." Tim said, sitting on his bed.

"Okay, well, I just get my things ready for tonight." I said

"Oh okay, I do have a surprise for you." Tim smirks at me.

"Oh really?" I smirked back, sitting on his lap.

"Yes really. A really nice one too." Tim said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Okay, I can't wait." I said, kissing his forehead and removed myself from his lap and I left his bedroom.

I walked to Cassie's bedroom to see if she can help me get ready for tonight. I look at my phone and it says 11:05am. I breathe in and out and I knocked on Cassie's door.

"Who is it?" I heard Cassie yell.

"Its me, Danica." I said

"Oh, Come in!" Cassie yelled.

I open her door and I walked inside her bedroom and closed the door. Cassie sits up from her bed and responded.

"Hey Danica. What's up?" Cassie said.

I walked up to her and I sit down on her bed.

"Um I need you to help me get ready for tonight. Me and Tim are going on a date." I smiled

Cassie squealed and sits down, facing me.

"This is a job for all girls to help you." Cassie said."What time are you guys going?"

"I think at 7 o'clock." I said

"Well, we have plenty of time to get you ready. I'll meet you at your room at two." Cassie smiled.

"Your the best, Cass." I said, and me and Cassie hugged.

She is one my coolest best friends I could ever have. Ever since I first met her, o thought we would not get along but when days past when I first met the titans, we started knowing each other and best friends, almost like a sisters, a sister I could ever ask for.

Tim Drake POV

I was with Kon at the kitchen, eating some potato chips.

"So, what's your date with Danica tonight?" Kon questioned taking another bite of the chips.

"Well, I planned on taking her back to Gotham to go to the gazebo at the Gotham City Park." I said, getting another chip and eating it.